Chapter 14: Help

Marco POV
I was having a great dream but suddenly something woke me up. I wake up in shock when Star was above me then I asked “Seriously? I was just having a great dream!” “Oh what were you dreaming” then I got red “Umm about someone” “Who is it?” “Ummm , let's have some breakfast” then I quickly got up and ran we Star downstairs.

We were having bacon and eggs that my mom made . Star just stuff her face with bacon good thing my mom cooked extra. After we ate breakfast we were chilling at the living room. Then I said “Star I got to go” “Go where?” “Meeting my friends” “Ok and don't be late!” and she give me a death glare.

I gulp and said “ Alright ”. Then I left and went to the taco stand  where Alfanzo and Ferguson were waiting me. I sat down with them and said “Guys I got a problem!” “ What's your problem?” Alfanzo asked while Ferguson busy eating his taco.

“ I'm in love with someone but I don't know how to confess to her” “Oooooh whose the girl?” and both of them give me a smirk. Right when I was about to answer a voice from behind said “ it's Star ” I look back and it was Janna. “How long have you been listening?!?!” “Oh since you said you love someone”

“So Marco you love Star don't you?” “No, I'm not!” “Yes, you do!” “No, I'm not!” “Yes, you do!” “No, I'm not!” “Fine you don't!” “Yes, I have!” then It was silence and Alfanzo, Ferguson and Janna give me a smirk. “Fine I do”
“Called it!!!” Janna yell. “So when are you going to confess And how?”Ferguson asked “ that's why I need your help!” “Oh”.

Then Janna spoke “How about this....”

Yeah done what a cliffhanger that was😂😂😂 hope you like it and please vote and leave a comment.
Bye! Also Narwhal blash!Boom