Chapter 5: You have been warned(Part 1)

Marco POV
I was woken up by Star. I was surprised yet happy at the same time seeing her like this.
She was very excited I wonder why?
So I asked her "Why are you so excited?" “Cause Ponyhead is throwing a party!!!” “Wow cool, when is it?” “Tonight at 7”

After that we get ready for school as usual. Then went downstairs have breakfast, say goodbye to my parents and went to school.

Me and Star were having a normal conversation while walking. Then I asked “ Star about last night?” then Star smile drop a little and she stop walking and said “Look Marco I don't want to remember about that” “Yeah I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I want to make it up" “ It's ok and that's why I invited you!” “Oh”

A few minutes later we arrived at school and was greeted by Janna. She said “Hey ready for tonight” and Star reply with an excited ton “Oh yeah”.

After that we went to our locker and was getting ready for classes.

~Time skip to end of school~

Star POV
I was so excited about tonight party it's going to be epic!!! I meet Marco at the school gates and he was talking to Jackie. When I came they quickly say goodbye to each other.

I asked “ What's you talking about” “You see it later” I was confused but just carried on. When we reach home we were getting ready for the party. It was already 7:06pm and me, Marco and Janna were already in my room. Right when I was going to open the portal Marco quickly stop me .

“ WHAT THE HECK MARCO!?!!” Janna scream at him. Then he said " Wait I invited Jac....." Then the door bell rang. He quickly went downstairs and open the door and it was....... Jackie!

Ok after this is the second part don't worry 😂. Ok don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
See yeaaaa!!