Chapter 9: Accident happen

Marco POV
It was already morning and I was awake by a noise of giggled and a camera flashes . I open my eyes and saw my parents in front of us. So I asked “What are you doing??” “Oh nothing just taking pictures of you two” then both of them give a smirk before going to the kitchen.

I was confused what do they mean? Then I realized and look down at Star was still asleep while holding my waist but then I saw her right hand was on my dick. Her was so great wait Marco you can't think like that you have a girlfriend.

Then I realized I was getting hard don't know it's because of Star or normal morning wood. After awhile suddenly Star was about to wake up and by accident her hand grab on my dick then I  moaned but I manage to cover my mouth so my parents won't heard it.

When Star awake “Marco what are you moaning about?” while yawning. “Well you see Star it's because your hand” “My hand?” then she saw her right hand where it was and her eyes widen and quickly let go of it. It was just silence when Star said “ I'm sorry Marco that was an accident I didn't me to touch it ” and her face was as red as tomato same goes to me.

“ Don't worry Star, I know” then there was an awkward silence between us. It was broke when my my mom told us to get ready for school.

~30 minutes later~

Star POV
Me and Marco walked to school as usual and we were just silence until we reach the school. So I said “hey Marco I'm really sorry about earlier” “ it's ok Star, accident happened. By the way you were asleep and I was the one didn't move your hand.” “Thanks Marco, wait didn't move my hand? Marco you want me to touch it? ” “n..no I mean yes, no!! I mean when you grab it I should push it away but I don't want you to be awake. ” then he gave a awkward laugh. “Okaaaaaay”  after that we went to our old self.

~Time skip not the end of school but to 1 year later and there are 17 ~

I Know this chapter is a little dirty  and I sorry about it 😂. The next chapter there are 17 from now on. Ok that's it don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
Bye! Narwhal blash!!!! Boom