Chapter 12: Heartbroken

Janna POV
I brought Star to my house. I feel bad for her cause what happened. She didn't do anything wrong but Marco blame her “ Stupid Marco! ”

I bring Star to my room while comfort her. She's really heartbroken, image your crush mad at you for no reason! Seriously who does that? Right readers?

Then I said “Hey Star, I think we should go to bed now” “Alright Janna” after that we sleep together so Star won't feel lonely.

The Next morning I woke up and wake Star up “ Wake up Star!” “Aaaaah damn you Janna” then we laugh. After that we get ready for school then left.

Star POV
I'm really great full for Janna helping to comfort me it really does helped. Then I said “Hey Janna how about tonight we went to the bounce lounge?” “Sure Star!”.

We arrived at school and went to our locker but I'm really nervous cause my locker is next Marco's locker. We went there I quickly got the books I need and suddenly Marco came.“Hey Star” then Janna spoke “What do you want Diaz?” “I just want to talk to Star” then I said “ Please Marco I need some space. I want to relax my mind” “Ok Star”

~Time skip to end of school~

Janna POV
Me and Star was getting ready for the bounce lounge. We are so excited to go. Then I pull out my dimensional scissor and open a portal to it.

~Meanwhile at Marco~

Marco POV
I was sad still thinking about what I have done. “How am I going to make up with Star? I think I should give her some time. After that I give her a surprise. Yeah that's brilliant!” I talk to myself.

Yeah I know it's little short but I don't have time now hope you guys understand. Also the next chapter is coming tomorrow (maybe).
Ok that's it don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
Bye!