Chapter 19: Holidays day 2

Marco POV
I woke up by the sounds of someone singing. I got up look around and Star was not in her bed, she must be in the bathroom. Just sit on my bed and watch TV while watching TV and hear Star sang.

Her voice is so beautiful i said to myself. Then suddenly Star came out and was wearing a towel. She saw me and asked “Hello Marco, how long have you been awake?” “About half an hour, also Star you really have a great voice.” “Thanks” then she blush a little and went to get some clothes. I was going to the bathroom.

When I came out Star wear a simple pink T-shirt, jeans and also the necklace I gave her. Then she said “ hurry up Marco let's go have breakfast ” “Alright” then I got ready. I wear a Hawaiian shirt and a shorts that match my clothes.

I went to my parents room together hand in hand. I knock on the door it open immediately cause there were also going to check us. We went to the dining floor and have our breakfast.

Star POV
After we ate I asked “What are we going to do today?” then Mr Diaz reply “ We're going to the beach today ” “Awsome” me and Marco said together.

After that we went to our room and get ready. I wear a white bikini and cover it with the same clothes I wear before and Marco just wear his shorts. I blush a little cause seeing Marco abs, man his been working out I thought.

Then we meet Mr and Mrs Diaz at the lobby before going to the beach together.

Marco POV
We walked together at the beach. When we arrived we find a place put our blanket. I saw Star taking off her clothes and I just can't stop staring at her cause her body is beautiful and curvy.

I blush so hard that I was red as tomato. Then Star snap me out of it and said “You okay Marco?” “Yeah totally, come on let's go and swim” then Star quickly push me down and said “The last one in is a turkey” “Hey no fare” then she ran and I tried to catch up.

When we both arrived at the sea we played like Marco Polo, splashing water at each other, playing beach ball and a lot more.

It was already 4:55pm and we were dead tired. All of us went back to the hotel and me and Star went to our room.

Star POV
I was taking off my clothes and put on a towel . I said “ I'm going to Take a bath first, alright? ” “Sure Star” and went to the bathroom.

I filled up the bathtub and just relaxing on the hot water. After 1 hour I came out and Marco said “Took you long enough” then I giggled and let Marco pass .

~Time skip to after dinner~

We went to our room and Marco open the door for me and said “My Lady” “Oh thank you, My Man” then we laugh and lay on our bed. I said good night and Marco said “Good night to my love” I blush a little and fall asleep.

Okay I have no idea to write my note sooo. Please vote and leave a comment.
Byeeeee!!!