Chapter 13: It's Alright

Star POV
It's already been a week I stayed with Janna. So I told “Janna I'm going back with the Diaz. Okay?” “Alright Star”
Then I went back. When I reach I was greeted by Mrs Diaz and she quickly hug me. “Oh Star I miss you so much!” “I miss you too” then Marco came downstairs and his eyes were widen up when he saw me.

He ran up to me and hug me tight “Oh Star I miss you so much. I'm really sorry what I did it's not your fault” “ it's alright Marco I forgive you ”.

Marco POV
When I saw Star I ran to her to hug her and asking forgiveness from her. After she forgive me now I feel relax.
I said “Star I would you like to spend time with me tonight?” “Sure Marco”

~time skip to night time ~

I was waiting for Star downstairs and when she came down I just looked at her she's so cute I thought then I shook my head what are you thinking Marco? Wait I'm single NOW!

Maybe I take time need to plan it first. Then we went to a Italian restaurant. Man that place was fancy .We enjoyed our food and were having a great time.

Star POV
After we ate we went home. I'm really full, so I went to my room. But when I'm laying on my bed, the door knock and then the door open and it was Marco. He came near me and said “ Goodnight Star ” “Goodnight Marco and that's it?” “ Oh yeah and this ” then he kisses my forehead.

I blush so hard but good thing the room is quite dark. Then he went to his room.

Marco POV
After I kisses Star  forehead I quickly went to my room. And thought “Damn you Marco! Now it's going to be awkward between us but does she like me ? Man I'm confused.”

“But do I like her to? Maybe I should get some help”

Ok that's all for now and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
Bye!