Chapter 43 ~ Shining Star

Darkness appeared again but it was different I could hear and feel things.

I tried moving my fingers a little and movement came from it.

I tired opening my eyes, little light bled  into my sight as I eventually managed to open them.

My eyes wandered as I scanned the room, I could feel things in my arm. Drips.

The door opened revealing a tall figure.

"Y/N!" We made eye contact.

"Tae...hyung?" He was different.

"Your awake." A smile grew on his face as he walked closer and sat on the bed next to me.

"What happened? Where am I?" I studied him carefully he was really different, he got taller and coloured his hair blonde.

"Well your in a hospital and you got into a car accident." Car accident? But I was shot.

"Who was in the car?" He looked away.

"Your parents, you and Yoongi." He paused.

"Fortunately you and Yoongi survived as for your parents they died instantly." I was in a car crash and my parents died in that too.

"Where is Yoongi?" I looked at my arms to see no cuts, scars or bruises. I must have really been in a coma.

"He fine, he's probably asleep at his house." He turned and looked at me.

"Who do you think I am to you?" I even question myself on that.

"My boyfriend?" A smile appeared as he moved forward and hugged me.

"I've missed you princess." I instantly wrapped my arms around him.

I didn't ask anymore questions and to be honest I don't care I just want my life back.

4 Weeks Later

"Home sweet home, here you probably don't remember this place."  Taehyung held his hand out for me as I got out of the car.

I shook my head no as we started walking down the pathway.

"Why don't you take a look around and I'll cook some food." Taehyung closed the door as I started to make my way up stairs.

I got to the top and saw many room, how can two people live in such a huge home.

Strolling through each room I came across a bedroom which looks like it been used. I scanned the room when a dressing table caught my attention.

I stood in front of the dresser where three photo frames sat, all three had pictures of me and Taehyung which looked to be taken on a date.

"I see you found our bedroom." I jumped a little at his voice as I didn't even hear him come in here.

"Oh your looking at our photos do they ring any bells?" I shook my head as Taehyung came up behind me picking the frame up.

"This was on our first date, well we had be together for 9 months before then but I wanted to give you a good first date so I took you a everywhere I could think of." 

He then put it back and faced me with a sweet smile.

"I don't care if you remember the past or not I'm just happy you remember me." He cupped my cheeks and gave me a quick peck before dragging me downstairs for food.

"How long was I in a coma?" I shoved a spoon full of food into my mouth as Taehyung cleared his throat.

"About a year and a half, three months you was surviving from just the machines then they thought you could breathe on your own so they took you off a few time you had struggled but after a while you was stable." We finished our food so I decided to wash up.

I stood there staring out the window wondering if it was a dream or reality, I was soon brought back to reality when a pair was arms wrapped around my waist and a head landed on my shoulder.

"Thank you for coming back to me baby girl I've missed you so much." Taehyung spun me around and landed his lips on mine.

"What's with the new hair by the way." I asked as my hands wondered through his hair.

"What you don't like it." He pouted cutely as I shook my head.

"No it makes you look really sexy." Taehyung hands then fall to my butt.

"Well then let me show you what this sexy blonde hair man can do." He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as giggles slipped out of my mouth.

4 And A Half Hours Later

Taehyung P. O. V

"After so long of waiting for you to coming back to me I finally have you."
It was really late but Y/N had fallen asleep already from watching Netflix, but I can't sleep I'm to happy to have her back.

I can't stop looking at her I ran my fingers through her hair gently as cute little snores slipped out of her mouth.

It just feels so good to have my princess back.

"Taehyung?" I was so in my own world I didn't hear Y/N.

Y/N started to move and snapped me back to reality.

"Oh you're wake!"  Y/N smiled out me and laid down on my chest.

"Why are you still up, it's still dark?" I put my head against the headboard and put my arms around her.

"Because I'm admiring you now before I lose you again." I kissed her head and smiled at her.

"Who said I'm going anywhere?" She said raising her left eyebrow.

"No-one." I laughed out as she gently hit my chest.

"Then I'm not going anywhere." She said quietly snuggling into my chest again.

"Good!"