Chapter 3 ~ Hidden Feelings

I walked out closing the door before Taehyung said anything. I quickly walked into my room sitting on my bed when I could feel my heart racing.

My thoughts were shadowed by what just happened. Not long after I fell asleep.

I instantly woke up when I heard a bang come from Taehyung room. I got up and made my way towards his room.

Opening the door I saw Taehyung rubbing his head as I started to giggle to myself. And there it was again my heart beats uncontrollable. I know the feeling because I felt it before.

"Did you serious fall out of bed!" I whispered between my laugh. He pushed himself up and looked at me with the am going to kill you look, so I bolted for my room locking the door behind me.

I laid on the bed looking up at the celling, when I remembered the feeling again. It was familiar.

I like Taehyung.

I had this feeling years ago before I lost my parents I liked him for years but was to scared to tell him because I didn't want to loose him as a friend. But when my parents died I lost that feeling and became depressed, it took 5 months to pull myself out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I was about to go in the shower I heard Jungkook yelling at Taehyung so I decided to see what was wrong.

"Taehyung give it back." Jungkook yelled from the top of his lungs. I sat on the stairs and watched them argue.

"Nope, I want to see who my little brother is texting." Taehyung held the phone to his height while trying to read it.

"Am 4 months younger than you Taehyung, now give me my phone!" I sat their laughing at them when they turned there heads to me.

"What this is funny." Jungkook walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Can you jump on his back so I can get my phone back." I nodded my head in agreement.

Taehyung turned around quickly and started to finish reading the text as I slowly tip toe over to his, before jumping on his back. He was about to drop it when Jungkook ran past grabbing it from him.

"Nah Kookie." Taehyung sigh and flipped me over onto the sofa before running up the stairs to chase him.

Taehyung ran back downstairs and stopped so I can see him and mouthed sorry to me so I nodded in reply.

I jumped up off the sofa and made my way back to the bathroom locking the door and had a shower while the boys finished chasing eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I went back downstairs where Taehyung was watching TV my guess is they finished acting like dicks.

"Where is Jungkook?" I looked around trying to find him.

"He locked himself in his bedroom so I can't get him." I giggled as I walked to the fridge grabbed two drinks and sat by Taehyung and passed him the other drink.

We sat their for the rest of the day watching kdrama before going to bed.

Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Loves of love. 💓