Chapter 12 ~ Memories

"Princess wake up." I slowly opened my eyes half way to see Taehyung face hovering above mine.

"Mmm." My eyes started to adjust to the surrounding. It was still dark my vision was still a bit blurry.

"Come get up I want to show you something." Taehyung sit down next to me and put his hands out, so I slowly lifted mine into his and he helped me up.

"It still dark what time is it?" I looked over to see my clock when I remembered I slept in his room with him not mine.

"3 in the morning." I fell back onto the pillow and pulled the cover over me.

"Not sure if you noticed but some of us like their sleep." He chuckled lifting to covers of my and picked me up.

"Hey Tae put me down." I hit his back weakly.

"Nope." I gave up and started to fall back into dream land.

Taehyung P.O.V

I gently placed Y/N on the sofa and ran back upstairs to wake Kookie.

"Tae where we going at 3 in the goddamn morning?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat next to Y/N carefully.

"You'll see now get in the car." I picked Y/N up and grabbed a blanket.
I got to the car to see Jungkook had already opened the passenger door.

"Thanks Kookie." He was already asleep in the back of the car.

I placed her in the passenger seats and draped the blanket over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

"Princess we're here." I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the blurry window.

"Where are we?" I said in a raspy voice. I looked at Taehyung who was looking at ways of getting Kookie up.
He looked back at me and smiled.

"You still tired baby." I nodded my head in a weak way with my eyes half open.

He opened the door and got out waking Jungkook up with his. He opened my door and put his hand out which I took to hold myself up as I got out of the car. Taehyung turned around so his back was facing me and bent down.

"Jump on I'll wake you up when we're there." Without hesitation I weakly jump on his back as he jumped me up getting a better grip of me. Resting my head on his shoulders I drifted back to sleep.

A cold breeze made chills down my back which made me wake up. I blinked a few times making my vision normal again.

I looked around and realized that we was at a beach.

"Taehyung why are we at a beach?'
My chin rested on his shoulder.

"Oh your a wake." He bent down as I hopped off my feet hit the soft fluffy sand and the sparking crystal blue water caught my attention.

"Whoa this is beautiful." I was amazed by the gorgeous scenery.

"Our parents used to bring us here when we were young." I looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook as they stared at the night sky, the beautiful twinkle in the stars made me remember my parents and how they are watching over me.

"You okay Princess your crying." I touched my cheek and felt the water come from my eyes, I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Uh oh am fine just the stars remind me of my parents and how they looking over me." Taehyung walked over to me and pulled me into his embrace.

"They will always be here with you and watching over you." His words comfort me, I wrapped my arms around him and continued watching the stars twinkle over the water.

"Come let's go home am freezing."

"This was your idea to come out early in the goddamn morning." We both looked at Taehyung and began to laugh as we made our way back to the car.

Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Loves of love. 💓