Chapter 33 ~ Again

3rd Person P.O.V

Late that night Jiho had given Taehyung and Y/N one of the spare bedrooms.

"Taehyung." Y/N said and walked in closing the door behind her.

As for Taehyung, he was pulling the bed covers down ready for bed.

"Yes baby?" He stopped what he was doing and looked up at Y/N.

"Do you think Namjoon is right, that I am just 'ill' and all of-." She was then cut off by Taehyung.

"No." Was all he said before pulling her into a hug.

"Namjoon is wrong, you just need help discovering a hidden side of you." He pulling out of the hug and held her shoulders. He never won't to see her like this, running away from everyone, trying to find her own answers to questions which she can't answer herself.

"Let's go to sleep, it's been a long day." His hands lowered from her shoulders to her waist picking her up and carrying her to the bed as she had a giggle fit.

Yoongi P.O.V

First I lose my parents, then my sister in a stupid care home now am losing her again because I can't tell her anything because if I do I will lose her for good. But if she finds out in Daegu then I will lose her for good.

I have decided that if the others don't want to come the Daegu then I will go myself, I can't at any cost let Y/N find anything in that house.

When I lost Y/N after that accident I didn't know what to do, I know she won't remember me anymore and I in a way was happy. She didn't have to remember our parents and the nights that she secretly cried herself to sleep, of course I knew about it but what could I do but say 'it's okay' and 'at least we have eachother'. I know she isn't a child anymore but she is still my baby sister and I care for her.

"What do you mean their gone?"

"Don't shout Jungkook!" Jin scolded him. I sat in the dark brown chair with my head in my hands.

"Taehyung and Y/N thought that they should run away alone." Namjoon tried explaining.

"So you let them go?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Yeah because we totally said our goodbyes and let them walk off, no we didn't they left us a note by the time we found the note they were gone." I sarcastically said to him.

"Your really think I would let my only sister run off if I knew about this. No."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Why didn't you just tell her the whole story instead of skipping the important bits out." Jungkook asked me.

"Because she will hate me-" He cut me off.

"No she will hate you because she about to find out a different way." He right if I had told her myself she would understand.

"We are leaving for Daegu tonight so I suggest that everyone should start packing a few things now." Namjoon told everyone.

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes flicker as a bright white light blinded my sight. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light, here I was again the dream I had the other night but this time nothing was around me.
I didn't bother walking around because it would only lead to more whiteness.

I stood their waiting to see what would happen. A pair of hands snaked it way around my head covering my mouth.

"I told you we was meant to be together." Someone whispered into my ear. Jihun.

He started to kiss my neck trailing his kisses down to my shoulder, his hand still covering my mouth. This felt real like he was doing it physical. Maybe he was, maybe he found us either way I couldn't do anything. I can feel my body moving mentally but my body doesn't want to respond.

His free hand move to my waist fiddling with the hems of my pajamas shorts before slowing pulling them down.

He kicked the back off my right leg making me fall forwards. Still unable to move he dropped behind me gripping my waist flipping around onto my back, pinning my hands above my head.

Pullings up trying to hide my exposed bottom half he puts his other hand he had free on my knee cap, using what energy I had left trying to fight with him but failed when he put his left knee in-between my legs spilting them part.

I yelped in pain for the force. Ripping the fabric covering my womanhood throwing it away, I turned my head away not wanting to think of what he is going to do next.

He leaned forward continuing his kisses but up my neck and stoped by my ear.

"I will show you that I am better then him." Jihun whispered.

He traveled down to my waist kisses down to my hips.

"I will love you more than him." He said but louder.

He then moved to my thighs bendingy leg kissing from my knee down.

"I will give you something he can't."

My head still turned away I felt his warm breath near my exposed bottom half. He kisses my top pat of my womanhood.

"Stop please." Was all I could say, squeezing my eyes shut.

"I will make you mine."

"No!" I shot up in the bed. I was breathing heavily and in a sweaty mess.

I looked besided me hoping Taehyung was therw but he wasn't.

Am I still in the dream.

I shock my head curling myelf into a ball scooting my body back untill I hit the headboard of the bed, tucking my head into my knees. I cried in darkness wanting it all to stop.

I cried which felt like forever when something touched my back making me flinch moving myself to the right side of the bed.

"Y/N it's ok it me." The voice said softly. I moved my head up to see Taehyung. I flung my arms around his wrapping my legs around his waist, crying harder into his shoulder.

"Shhh it's ok sweetheart." He whispered softly caressing my hair.

"Where d..did you g...go?" I asked but was muffled by his shoulder.

"I went to get a drink, what happened?" I moved away from his shoulder and hung my head infront of his while he wiped my stained tears with his thumb.

"It happened again." Taehyung pressed his forehead against mine.

"It's not real ok it's just a dream I won't let him touch you anyway." I nodded slightly.

"Here." Taehyung reached for his cup and passed it to me and felt my head.

"Your burning up, drink that I'll get you a cold towel." He went to get up when I hugged his waist stopping him.

"Please don't leave me." I asked as his eyes softened.

"Ok, just put the cup down before you spill it on me." I giggled as a small smile grew on his face.

Unknown P.O.V

"I found two of them boss."

"Good find the other one I want all three of them."

Am back, sorry I have been away for awhile I have had a few exams and my phone is still broke. 😫 But that isn't going to stop me from doing this. I will try and post as much am possible but if I don't it just means I am working on a few things.

Byeee 😂🤣
Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Lots of love 💞