Chapter 6 ~ Confession

He started to lean closer pressing his lips against mine giving me a small passionate kiss before pulling away.

He made me forget about everything that just happened.

"Am so sorry Y/N I didn't mean for that to happen." I decided that I should tell him how I feel.

"No Taehyung I have something to tell you." He sat back waiting for my to speak.

"I like you Taehyung I have for ages I just didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." I looked down have fiddled with my fingers.

He looked at me with a box smile before reaching his hand out cupping my cheeks making me look at him, I stared into his chocolate brown eyes
waiting for his response.

"Good because I feel the same way." My eyes widen. He pulling me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

"No harm in trying." I pulled out of the hug.

"Wait you mean." He nodded, he pulled me back into the hug.

"Love you babe." I smiled into his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him.

"What have I missed?" Jimin asked walking back into the living room with a glass of water in his hand.

We pulled away and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Taehyung room wrapped in his arms. I took his one arm placing it on his side as I got up I felt a pair of arms around my waist again pulling me back down.

"Come back to sleep it's to early." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

"What if Jungkook walks in?" He didn't listen instead he pulled me down on the bed and tighten his grip around me.

"He's not home he's at Namjoon's house with the rest of the boys." I sigh turning around facing his chest and snuggled into him embrace. Not long after I fell asleep again.

Taehyung P.O.V

I woke up 20 minutes after Y/N went back to sleep. I checked my phone for the time. 8:23am. Then I saw a text from Jungkook telling me he was on his way home.

I didn't want to wake Y/N up because we got home really late and she looked more tired then I did.

I picked her up bridal style and took her in her room. Placed her on her bed pulling a blanket over her and kissed her forehead before closing the door.

Because it was a Sunday Jungkook normally goes to the gym for a few hours and with my parents on a business trip me and Y/N had the house to ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung P.O.V

Jungkook walked in looking like a mess.

"Geez what happened to you Kookie?" He turned with black circles around his eyes and his clothes all over the place on him.

"I think...I think I drank too much." He stumbled up the stairs making so much noise.

"Kookie be quite Y/N is still asleep."
He nodded and carried on walking up the stairs again.

Y/N P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself in my room still in the dress I wore last night.

'Taehyung must have carried me in here.' I thought to myself.

Picking myself up off the bed I walked on the my closet picking my clothes for the day before going to the bathroom for a hot shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning sleeping beauty." Tae turned his head giving me his box smile.

"Why was I in my room?" I asked as I sat next to him on the sofa.

"Kookie was on his way home and you where sound asleep so I left you to sleep, putting you in your room so he wouldn't ask." I shot him a smile before thanking him.

We spent the past few hours watching TV together when Jungkook came home from the gym so we decided to go out for dinner.

"So where was you two and Jimin last night?" Jungkook ask when my happiness suddenly dropped from my face remembering the horrible event that happened.

"Y/N didn't feel well so we took her home." Taehyung made up a excuse placing his hand on my thigh under the table. We ordered our food and talked while eating.

Don't forget to vote and comment below.

Loves of love. 💓