Chapter 40 ~ Thoughts

I woke up to a tightly wrapped arm around my waist, I rubbed my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep on Taehyung's shoulder when we was talking.

I slowly turned around to get a better look a Taehyungs sleepy face. Every part of his face was gorgeous from his flawless skin to the way his hair rests on his forehead.

I tried to remove his arm but had no luck expect a groan.

"Morning baby." He said in a deep tone.

"Morning." I changed my position and rested my head on his chest.

"How was the rest of your sleep?" I yawned just as he finished.

"Ok, a bit tired." I closed my eyes trying to rest them.

"I was thinking we could stay in bed this morning and I'll get some breakfast." I softly nodded my head as I am to tired to do anything else.

After a filling breakfast Taehyung dragged me downstairs to be with the others.

"Y/N what happened to your face?" Jin asked as soon as we walked into the living room.

"I um-"

"She caught herself on the door last night quite funny." I gave Taehyung a death state as he pushed me back to sit on the sofa.

"Ok, anyways we want to know if you two want to come camping with us?" J-Hope said putting a big bag down on the floor.

"Camping I don't-" I got up putting my finger in front of Taehyungs lips stopping him from talking.

"We would love to come." I turned back and smile at Taehyung before twirling around on one foot and walking back upstairs.

I walked into our bedroom and sat on the bed, I know Taehyung is going to tell them we're not going I just like winding him up.

I waited for Taehyung to come upstairs and said 'we're not going'.

In fact hold that thought.

The door handle goes down making a click before opening showing Taehyung, letting go of the handle and folding is arms looking at me.

1...2...3..."We're not going." He said staring at me.

"Ok." I led back on the bed reaching for Taehyung's phone.

"Ok?" Taehyung raised a eyebrow at me.

I put my arms down pushing my elbows down to support my neck and  lifting my head up.

"Well yeah I knew you was going to tell them no anyway." I smiled at him cheekily before falling back down on the bed.

An hour later...

"Ok now their gone let's have some fun." Taehyung locked the front door and quickly took a step in front of me with a big grin on his face.

"What?" He glided his hands over my hips.

"Taehyung don't make me bitch slap you." I moved his hands away as he just stared at me.

"I like them feisty." He picked his lips and backed me into a wall.

"You know I should punish you for not telling me about that stuff last night." His arms suddenly appeared on both sides of my head.

"But I'm to nice so I'll be gentle." Taehyung smiled cheekily.

Knock Knock.

"Who's that?" I asked as Taehyung looked as confused as I did.

He walked over to the door and unlocked it.

The door open and revealed a man wearing all black.

"Can I help you?" Taehyung asked.

The man looked up and down at Taehyung.

"Is Namjoon here?" He asked sending death stares at me.

"No." I walked a little closer.

"Move!" He ordered Taehyung.

"Excuse me." Taehyung said in a annoyed tone.

"I said move." The man formed a fist and I back up a little.

"And if I don't?" Just when Taehyung finished the man sent Taehyung flying from the door.

"Taehyung!" I shouted running over to him.

I grabbed his face checking him, he had blood running from his nose and his lip was spilt.

"You okay?" I asked as he wiped his face with his hand.

"I'm good." I moved away so he could get up.

"What the fuck this going on here." We turned and saw the boys standing by the door.

"You." Our eyes turned to see the man again.

"I told your boss I would pay him when I'm ready." Namjoon shouted at him.

The man growled and left.

"Something you like to tell us?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm sorting it." He said walking off.

"Look how that as turned out." I said looking at Taehyung.

"You can shut up your more trouble than good." He shouted at me pointing his finger.

"At least I don't bring it to the door step like that." I shouted back.

Within a second I felt a harsh sting pain spread around my cheek and I was on the floor.

"At least I didn't bring death to everyone, you should of stay with that rapist or best dead." Yoongi flew over to Namjoon and punched him hard to the ground.

"I don't care about your problems but you leave my sister out of it or I will kill you myself." Yoongi spat at Namjoon.

"Why not you all care about her problems and you all run to her when she cries wolf." I was still on the floor when Yoongi was going to hit Namjoon again as Taehyung and Jungkook jumped in to stop him.

"Namjoon we help her because we are like family that is what we do." Jin tried explaining to him but he wasn't listening.

He stood up making his way to me I tried to get up so I can run but he stood on my leg.

"AAHH!" He pressed his foot down on my leg harder.

"Have you lost your mind?" Jimin asked as Taehyung and Jungkook was still holding Yoongi.

"No I am sick of this shit we have had nothing but shit since you have been with us." Namjoon grabbed a chuck of my hair picking me up off the floor.

"Namjoon stop." J-Hope said moving slowly to him.

"Stay out of this J-Hope." Namjoon warned him.

"Let her go Namjoon." Taehyung asked calmly.

"Or what you are going to be prince charming again and save the day not this time, come and get her."

It's been a while but this time I'm back because I have 2 new books in the making but don't worry I'll finish this one first before I will bring out the new ones 😽😽

But in the meantime don't forget to vote and comment my baby's 😘😘