39

"I miss mommy." JaeSoo yells, stomping his feet while crossing his arms as he cries. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

Yoongi growls. "You know what kid! I want him too but he screwed us—"

"Yoongi!"

The alpha immediately shuts up as his mother enter's the cave.

"That's not how you raise a child." She mutters sternly, picking up the pup who's still sniffling softly.

"We'll I'm doing a better job than you and dad did. I'm a horrible person and JaeSoo is the best thing to ever happens to this world."

His mother smiles.  "Then start treating him like that."

"It won't kill you to cuddle him sometimes."

"Mom, he doesn't want to cuddle me!" The alpha pouts, taking the pup from his mother. Watching as it starts screaming louder.

"See?!"

"What mommy is he talking about? Does he even remember—"

"Don't say her name." Yoongi mutters as she takes his son from him again. JaeSoo immediately going back to sniffling.

"Than what mommy is he talking about?" She asks, eyes narrowed on him as he awkwardly scratches the back of his head.

"Well uhm, funny story." He starts watching as his mother slowly puts the pup down next to a bowl of berries for him to snack on. Which he happily does, his tantrum over in a second.

"Spill."

The alpha looks at his wrist. "Would you look at that time! Better get ready for the full moon tonight!"

"Yoongi, you're not wearing a watch." She states.

He looks surprised "Oh well—"

"Better tell me right now." She warns.

"I let him call another omega mommy because I'm scared to tell him the truth which isn't healthy but and could possibly do way more damage that it's doing good but he seems happy about it do— mom what are you doing."

"Pack leader or not, you're getting your stupid as beat."

"YOU HAD ONE JOB." Yoongi yells frantically sniffing the air as the moon is slowly rising. "He turned sir! Then took off! I-I-"

"Shut up and find my god damn son." He snaps, turning to wolf. Not caring about his clothes ripping. He needs to find his son, now.

Jae had turned for the first time when Yoongi stepped out of the cave for a second. The pup had charged off according to his sitter.

Why? God knows.

Sniffling the air, he howl's communicating his distress with his pack. Some pack officials howling back and soon the entire pack is on the look out for Min JaeSoo.

He himself charges off after the boy's scent, other wolf's following his trail but not fast enough to keep up.

Scurrying through the woods, the smell becomes stronger. Within ten minutes of running, he's closing in at lighting speed and before he knows it, he's jumping a smaller wolf pushing it away.

He quickly scrambles up, to stand over his son, teeth bared while the pup whines and goes to the smaller wolf.

The familiar scent only now hitting his nose.

Namjoon?!