18

»»»

"The alpha asked you to bring my Kookie?!" Mrs Jeon asks with wide eyes as Namjoon waits on his friend by his cave.

"Yes Mrs Jeon, this is JaeSoo, the alpha's son." Namjoon says nudging the pup a little closer. Suddenly the puppy is all shy and blushing.

"How cute! Hello pup." She says smiling happily at the shy puppy.

"Hello ma'am." The pup says politely, his words accompanied with a little wave.

"Don't be so shy now Jae." The omega says nudging the pup a little. "You're never shy."

"But she's a lady wolf Joonie!" Jae says blushing even brighter than before. Namjoon snorts before picking the kid up.

"Such a well mannered kid." Mrs Jeon says.

Namjoon snorts. "I wish your crazy dad was more like you."

"Welcome, again, I apologise for my actions this afternoon." Yoongi says as Namjoon, Jungkook and JaeSoo arrive at his cave.

"It's okay, you're pretty bold." Namjoon mumbles putting the pup down, who doesn't even pay attention to his father but instead runs to SeokJin.

"You must be Jungkook, good to meet you." The shorter says shaking hands with the omega. Jungkook smiles. "It's an honour alpha!"

Yoongi smiles before grabbing the kid's arm. "That's Hoseok, say hi."

Namjoon frowns. "Are you trying to set up my underage friend with the pack's healer?"

Yoongi shrugs. "What if I am?"

"When are you going to talk to Jae? This mommy stuff better be put to an end quick." Namjoon mumbles. the elder sighs. "I know but how do you have such a conversation with your pup?"

"With words."

Namjoon softly chews on some meat watching Hoseok and Jungkook laugh. At this point he doesn't care anymore, he isn't the one going to jail.

"Enjoying yourself little omega?"

He looks up to see Yoongi looking at him. "Yeah sure."

"Do you like the meat? Jimin made it." The elder then asks and Namjoon smiles. "It's delicious!"

It's silent for a few seconds when Namjoon speaks up again. "I think this is the first normal conversation we had. Besides you yelling at me or you know..?"

Yoongi nods, scratching his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, I might be good at leading the pack, but my social skills could use some boosting."

"You socialise with Jungkook just fine." The omega mutters and just when Yoongi is about to reply Taehyung pushes Namjoon with his foot.

"Hey piss bitch, when's your next show." He says making Namjoon frown. "W-what?"

"Shut up." The arrogant omega mutters before taking a seat between his boyfriends. "Who's the new omega? Why is he twelve and when is he leaving?"

Jungkook quiets down, Jin chuckles while Hoseok sighs. "Tae shut the fuck up."

"Oh so you're that arrogant bitch Namjoon told me about." Jungkook spits but Taehyung doesn't seem fazed at all.

"Namjoon shouldn't be talking about me, you should—"

"Shut up!" Namjoon now says. "You're not better than us!"

"Unfortunately no but at least I don't piss myse—"

Namjoon absolutely snaps. Pouncing on Taehyung, ready to get his revenge.

»»»