2

»»»

"May I ask why you're not watching him?" Namjoon asks Taehyung who's polishing his nails as JaeSoo is taking a nap.

"Me? No, no, no. I've got actual things to do." Taehyung says much to the younger's distaste. "Me too! My mother will be mad—"

"Hush, you'll wake up the child."

Namjoon just crosses his arms and leans back against the rock, outside the cave. He isn't allowed inside it, since it's Yoongi's and Hoseok said that if he were to go inside he'd be banished.

These higher ranked wolves really abuse their power. He might be an omega but he still has things to do, he still needs to do things. Not that he's going to school and stuff but he needs to do things.

So instead he just waits, enjoying the sun, wishing he could go on a run. It's the perfect weather to run a couple miles, in wolf form of course.

"Can I polish your nails too?" The rather vain omega asks.

"No." Namjoon mutters.

"Why not?" Taehyung says almost sounding mad.

"Because I don't want polished nails." He mutters and Taehyung gets up before storming off leaving Namjoon alone with a pup, that's sleeping in a cave he can't enter.

These people are insane.

Soon enough Taehyung returns with someone else by his side. Namjoon sniffs the air coming to the conclusion he must be a beta.

"What the fuck did you say to my boyfriend?" Jimin spits grabbing Namjoon's shirt and the omega squeals in surprise.

"What?! I didn't say anything!"

"He called my nail polish stupid Minnie." Taehyung pouts and Namjoon's eyes widen as tears well up in his eyes.

"I didn't say anything, promise. I just don't want my nails polished." He almost whispers and Jimin drops him back to the floor making him wince.

"Wait are you crying?!" Taehyung asks with wide eyes as Namjoon quickly wipes away the tears. "N-no."

"Ahw that's absolutely adorable!" The elder gushes before turning around to grab his boyfriend. "Look how cute he is."

Namjoon just starts crying more and Jimin scoffs. "Whatever."

"Why is my son's babysitter crying?" Yoongi asks walking over, completely naked. He must just shifted back. Nudity is quite normal around the pack.

"I wouldn't know." Jimin says pinching Taehyung's thigh.

"Don't know but isn't he adorable?"

Yoongi looks at the omega and softly shakes his head. "Whatever, as long as my son doesn't complain. You're dismissed omega."

With that Namjoon starts running off.

"They sound like pricks." Jungkook mumbles as he softly chews on some fresh meat my mother just got us.

"They are!" Namjoon pouts sadly. "And I'll probably have to come back."

"Can't you just say no?" The younger asks only for Namjoon to shake his head. "No, their terrifying, especially the small ones. I'm way talker than them but they make me cry."

"Ah yeah, our alpha is quite small."

"And mean."

Jungkook kicks him the shin. "Ow! What?! He is mean! He wants me to watch his son but he doesn't tell me anything and he—" the younger cover's his mouth and he frowns.

"You're friend is trying to make clear I'm right here."

Namjoon turns around with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry sir it's just—"

"Save it. I brought a thank you gift for your help. Be at my cave tomorrow at nine. Don't enter it. We'll work on you getting to know my son." The small intimidating man says while Namjoon feels like pissing himself.

"Of course sir!" He manages to squeal out.

"As for you being taller, don't get ideas little omega. I'm in charge for a reason." Yoongi says chucking the dead rabbit at Jungkook.

"As for you, don't ever disrespect your alpha again."

Jungkook nods silently, eyes glued to the floor.

He steps closer to Namjoon, the wolf shaking on his legs. If he was in wolf form his tail would be cowering between his legs.

"See you tomorrow little omega."

»»»