29

"NO." Namjoon screeches running into SeokJin's hard chest. Grabbing the man to hide behind the broad shoulders.

"Come here." Yoongi growls, as the two spin around the hunter making the man feel dizzy.

Jin grabs Namjoon and lifts him up. Handing the man to Yoongi while he's squirming in his hold. The omega soon, silently pouting when he notices it isn't doing anything for him.

Walking back to where JaeSoo and Jimin are seated, they see the healer tiredly approach them.

"Hey so since I heard screeching and I'm 'the healer', I'm just coming to check there isn't any rape going on." He says making quote signs with his hands around the word healer.

"Aren't you the healer?" Jimin asks making the alpha sigh tiredly. "Well yeah."

"Then why the quote marks."

"Jimin I want to fuck a minor, leave me alone."

Everyone shuts up and awkwardly stares at some random point in the distance besides JaeSoo who's happily chewing on some mint leaves.

"So...? Rape?" The man then asks, Namjoon whining as reply. "He's going to hurt me."

Hoseok blinks. "As in BDSM hurt or he's going to abuse you?"

"Jesus christ, I'm not going to hurt you." Yoongi growls but still not setting the omega down. JaeSoo smiles. "Daddy promised not to hurt mommy."

"Ah okay." Hoseok mumbles before taking off, Yoongi leaning in to Namjoon, lips besides the
omega's ear. "Not yet."

He laughs when the omega starts trashing in his arms again. Walking into the hut leaving a curious JaeSoo behind while Jimin just rolls his eyes.

The younger shrieks as he's put down on the animal pelts, staring up at Yoongi who's crouched down in front of him.

"Are you really going to hurt me?" He manages to squeak out.

The alpha laughs darkly. "If you want me to."

"No!"

The elder shrugs. "Shame, then go sit in a corner."

"W-what?" The taller asks in disbelief.

"Go sit in the corner." The alpha repeats calmly. A stern look on his face as he looks at the younger.

"No that's childish." The omega mutters crossing his arms.

"Well you were acting childish so it suits the punishment." He mumbles pushing the omega to a corner and turning him to face the wall.

"Sit, don't move and be silent." He demands getting up to his feet but Namjoon gets up too. Eyes watery. "I don't like this punishment."

"You're not supposed to like it." Yoongi mutters, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "This is stupid!" He mutters stomping his foot only for Yoongi to growl.

"How is this not childish?!"

"I'm not!"

The two glare at each other, Namjoon even crossing his arms, looking like a toddler who's about to throw a tantrum.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He then asks with an angry look on his face.

"I'm no mean to you!"

"You are! You're always so mean and yelling and blaming me for things I didn't do or you caused!" He yells making Yoongi snap.

"Fine!" He roars. "You want a different punishment, I'll get you a different punishment!"