𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 3

En başından başla

I got off my bike and walked towards the end of the hill just to have my back harshly pulled back. "You'll fall down!" Considering I weighed more than she did, the pull ended up me falling right between her legs while my back faced her front.

I heard her inhale deeply as she mumbled out, "...you have a toned back..."

No shit, sherlock.

I turned around, clearly a big mistake. Because I clearly haven't seen her outfit earlier. She was wearing a black tank with black jeans - her neck and cleavage was all out on display. Her stomach was on display, and holy shit.

CODE RED.

"You got some toned muscle too, doll." She chuckled at my comment, closing her eyes while I inched closer and slowly turned myself over, getting down on my knees getting in between her knees as I helped myself by putting my elbows down. "You got pretty lips too doll, ya know that?" I knew she felt my breath hover right over her face once she widened her eyes open. "H-Huh...no...not really..." I felt her shiver against my touch once I placed my fingertips on her thighs slowly grazing it up and down. I watched as her lips parted - her eyes following my fingers.

I traced my fingertips farther up her thighs and on to her waist grabbing onto her waistband. "I..I-um.." I heard her stutter making me chuckle as I let caress her cheeks while tracing down to her jaw.

You are so damned pretty that I don't want to keep hands to myself.

So, so pretty.

[ THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW ]

Y/N felt her breath hitch once Jungkook dipped his head right onto her neck, hovering his lips right over her neck. Her airflow tightened once Jungkook started to leave light feathery kisses onto her skin, grazing his teeth once in a while; his tongue lapping the valley in her cleavage delicately. Her hands which were once dropped awkwardly towards the ground, were now draped around Jungkook's shoulder, pulling lightly on his curls while throwing her head back.

"Holy fuck, you smell so damned good just like fresh strawberries; I swear you came straight outta my dreams doll..."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

Jungkook rasped out clearly noticing as her legs tightened around his waist while she had her head thrown back. The lewd faces she'd make every time Jungkook grazed a sensitive spot of her with his teeth, made her toes curl. Jungkook let himself lean back as he observed his work. "You planted hickeys?!" The latter yelled while the male chuckled causing the latter to gulp.

"Yeah I did. You got a problem with that, ey?"

"Yeah, now I gotta wear turtlenecks all day around asshole-"

She abruptly stopped once she felt Jungkook glaring at her. She knew better to not talk once she felt Jungkook's fingers which were on her cheek now tracing down her jaw and on to her throat, wrapping his fingers around it. She gasped for air once he tightened his hold and brought her close to his face.

"You wanna call me an asshole again, doll?"

She looked up to his eyes and chuckled. "Y-Yeah, ass-" She shut her eyes tight once she felt his grip tighten even more. She watched as his lips curled into a smirk; his eyes crinkling with amusement as he watched the girl.

"What was that? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, my pretty doll. You wanna say that louder for me, hm?" Jungkook let out in a mocking tone watching the poor girl struggling in his grip. "I've been so nice to you. Saving you from men, calling you doll, touching you delicately and marking you mine because you're so fucking beautiful and the only thing you can do is call me a damned asshole?"

Jungkook stood up on his knees, towering over the girl who was desperately trying to get out of his grip. His bracelets and rings created a cold sensation on her neck making the cold girl shiver, goosebumps arising on her skin rapidly. "Oh no, poor doll can't escape-"

He stopped his words once he watched her smirk. "C-Can't escape, eh?" With those words being let out she put out both of her hands on his hand, as she leaned backwards and lifted her foot, bringing it closer to her chest and with full force hit right on his shoulder to which he unbalanced, "Fuck!" the grip leaving her throat. "Oh I'm sorry did you get hurt," she let out in the same mocking tone watching Jungkook who was now sitting on his butt, "asshole?" she let out the last part clear noticing the way his jaw clench.

"Big mistake, doll. You fucked up big time."

"Oh no! I'm so scared! Someone please help me!" She laughed in amusement while the latter couldn't help but glee along. He knew she knew that she made a mistake but she chose not to care about it but rather have fun.

And that's what he loved about her.

Carefree-

Wait, loved?

The grin left his lips as he retraced his thoughts.

"I hope you had fun, but I'll be leaving now." His voice dropped his natural intimidating aura coming back, his voice dropped a couple of octaves down. Y/N immediately sensed the changed in him and stopped laughing - looking down. He quickly got up from the ground, making the latter stand up as well.

"Wait, what? C'mon it's only midnight! Let's go for another bike ride-"

"No."

"Okay, how about we just view the scenery from here-"

"No, and leave me alone. Our ways part here, and I don't wanna see you around me anymore. You got that, doll?" Jungkook let out immediately regretting a little once he noticed the cheerfulness in her features dimming.

"What if you do see me around?"

She dared questioning him watching as he just turned his back and walked towards the bike leaving the girl in distress. He got up on his bike, wearing his helmet before revving up his bike.

"I'll kill you, my pretty doll."

[ To be Continued ]