𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 3

Começar do início

A siren?

Police siren that to?

I looked through my rear mirror only to have my head throw back and laugh in glee. There were three police cars chasing me, and on top of that two bikes. I guess it's pretty hard to hide the fact that you're Jeon Jungkook when you're so good looking, I mean I cant help myself too. "Slow down your vehicle! Not only are you driving above speed limit but you're also a wanted criminal, so you better stop right there!" I heard one of them scream into the megaphone while I just chuckled.

How pathetic.

I revved up my bike even more and sped right through the stop light making me laugh even harder What? They're gonna charge me for speeding and crossing a red light? I felt the adrenaline go even faster once I heard another bike speeding right beside me.

"They're not the police you dipshit!"

I heard a female voice making me immediately look at my side just to have my lips parted.

Y/N?

And although she was wearing a helmet, it was recognizable, and I knew she already knew that I figured who she is.

Wait?

Did she just say it was not the police?

I slowed down a bit; liking the amount of thrill I'm feeling. It's fun. It's fun to speed on the highways, it's fun to cross red lights and have people screaming shit as I speed through them, it's fun to have people chasing me for my identity, it's fun when I get chased by the police and they lose track of me and have to give up because I always win.

"Speed up, asshole!"

It's also fun speeding with bikes with a girl who doesn't know me, but is saving me.

"And if I don't?"

"Shut the fuck up and speed up!"

I just chuckled while speeding, and you know what's even more funnier? We didn't even know where we were going. In fact, I was just following wherever she goes, and damn she knows this place well because the next thing you know we can't hear the sirens no more; only the shouts of those men echoing with the help of megaphones.

I win you losers.

I slowed down once I witnessed her slowing her bike. "I guess the quote was right." I heard her say making my brows furrow as I looked at her in confusion. "What quote?" I asked only for her to look back and chuckle.

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

"Oh? What you thought I was one pretty face with a good job?" I asked only to hear her snicker. "Nah, not really. You looked like a cold asshole who has a pretty face. Works in a non lively environment but loves it because you put all your time and effort into it. That's what you looked like to me."

I felt my jaw subtly slack at her words.

Wait, did she just call me an asshole?

"So doll, say where are we..." my question faded once I realized we were on top of a hill where you could see the entire town. WHEN DID WE RIDE UP A HILL?! "Ah...seems like you're new to this? You don't know there a hill here?" I heard her question yet I paid no attention to it.