Chapter 57

I woke up the next morning at my house alone. Jake was fine with letting me take my break, but he texted me continuously to talk to me.

I honestly had to go back into the office for the first time since everything had happened too. I had left a few things in there and I hated even walking into my office. There still wasn't a secretary, and everything was cleaned after Jake bled out everywhere.

I walked in and I immediately got chills. I grabbed everything on my desk that I needed, including a picture of me and Jake. I looked down at it and I smiled weakly. It was us when we were out a night that he was sober. He was so goofy looking and I loved the picture so much that I had to see it every day while I was working. I didn't even think he knew I had it.

I grabbed a few more things, and I looked up in the doorway to see a guy standing there. It had to of been the new boss.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"I'm sorry-I'm just grabbing a few things and I'll be out." I said.

"Jake didn't tell me how beautiful you really were." He said and I smiled fakely but nicely.

"Thank you." I said and I looked away from him again and went back to what I was doing.

"I heard about what happened. I hope you're alright." He said.

"Thanks." I said and he shut the door.

"Do you want my number? I just got out of a pretty bad relationship. I just think we could talk a little." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just friends." He said.

"I don't even know your name." I said.

"John." He said and I nodded.

"Okay well I'm not really looking for anything right now." I said as he stepped closer to me. I was so tired of shit happening to me that literally traumatized me. If he touched me I had no energy to fight him or stop him. If I even tried it would get worse. I put the picture frame I was holding into a box and he put his hand on the desk and leaned toward me.

"How about I take you out?" He asked.

"I'm literally just here to get my things." I said and he cupped my cheek and kissed me. I didn't kiss back at all, and I pushed his chest away, but he grabbed my hands and pushed me against the glass window of my office. No one was going to help me either.

"You're beautiful." He said.

"Just let me go." I said and he grabbed my hand and put it over his bulge. I was so disgusted that I turned my head away from him as he made me touch him. He kissed my neck and I was sure there would be hickies left from it. I was so disgusted.

"What's your favorite position?" He asked.

"Please let me go." I said with tears in my eyes and he took his length out. He pulled my leggings and panties down and I tried to stop him and fight him away but he eased himself inside me and covered my mouth as I cried. I was trying to scream but he wasn't letting me. I was so scared.

"Scream for me." He said lowly and I cried. It hurt so bad too. It lasted for five minutes. I cried and screamed and tried fighting him for five minutes until he came in me. In me. He pulled out and smirked as he got himself together and he walked out the office. I continued to cry and I slid my back down the window and buried my face into my knees. I didn't understand why everything was happening to me. I was so scared and I didn't want to tell Jake.

* * *

When I got home after crying for hours in my car and replying to jakes texts like I was completely fine, I pulled into my driveway to see jakes car there. It relieved me, I wanted to see him so bad-but it also scared me. I had hickies on my neck and I felt so disgusting. I wanted to tell him but he would have actually killed him.