Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache in a strangers bed with a stranger holding me. What have I done.

"Shit." I whispered sleepily and I crawled out of his arms slowly. I went to get up and get dressed but I saw my red dress on his floor and hated the thought of getting back into it.

"Morning." I heard a deep voice say behind me that startled me. I knew he was in the room, but I didn't know him and it scared the hell out of me.

"Hi. I'm getting dressed and leaving. Thanks for last night, you buying me a drink and everything." I said as I pulled the dress up over my boobs.

"Yeah." He nodded and sat up after pulling the blankets off him, revealing his member. I blinked a few times and looked away and he pulled boxers on to cover himself.

"You know you had to be at work at 6am right?" He asked.

"What time is it?" I asked with my eyes widened and he chuckled.

"It's currently 8:34." He said and I pulled my heels on quickly.

"Fuck." I sighed as I hurried.

"Hey, you still look as beautiful as you did last night." He said.

"Bye. I don't even remember your name." I said.

"Skye-and how are you getting home? You didn't drive here." He said.

"I can take an Uber." I said.

"No. You'll wait even longer for one. I'll drive you " he said.

"No-skye? I can just get to my house by myself I don't need you-"

"Just let me drive you home to work or wherever. It's not that serious." He mumbled as he pulled jeans and a t shirt on and grabbed his keys of the dresser in his room.

"Okay. Can you drive me to work? I can't be any later. My boss is going to kill me." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. Just give me an address."

* * *

I quickly ran in my heels up to my building as soon as I got out of his car. I felt disgusting. I didn't even realize I was walking into my job with a club dress on and high heels being two hours late. I felt ridiculous and was so embarrassed.

Before anyone could see me, I quickly got to my office and sat down at my desk so all that was visible was from my waist up. I logged on to my businesses account and my office door opened.

"Where have you been?" My boss asked as he walked in and shut the door behind him. I always had a thing for him. He was calm, understanding, and one hell of an attractive guy. He had dark brown hair slicked back, hazel-green eyes, and scruff. He was honestly really young for a boss of such a big business too. I looked up at him and went to speak but nothing came out as he sat down on my desk in front of me. Oh god he was seeing everything.

"I'm sorry. I slept in and I had a long night." I said softly.

"It looks it. What, were you out partying?" He asked with a half smile and I chuckled weakly.

"My friend drug me out. I'm so sorry I didn't get here when you wanted me to. I feel horrible-I didn't even realize and-"

"Blaire, it's fine. I got someone to cover the paperwork and everything. I know you're a hard worker. I'll give you a break for once..." he trailed off and he looked out the window of my office.

"You do owe me something at least. I mean you came here wearing the clothes you wore last night and they're completely off dress code." He said and I felt his eyes land on my breasts.