Chapter 56

I went out with Rachel the next night. I had a pattern of absolutely ruining my life when everything else was falling apart.

For one, I was on coke. I found some that Jake had in my room and I did it. A lot of it, and my heart was racing on top of being completely fucked up from vodka and cranberry drinks. Rachel knee I was high, but she didn't do it with me and didn't really say too much about it.

I was dancing with a lot of people at the club we were at and I had kissed a lot of people too. I accidentally grabbed a security guard and made out with him, and at first he went with it, but then he got mad. He was attractive. Young, scruff, blue eyes. He was perfect. He was always really fucking angry at me.

"You've been all over the place all night!" He yelled and he grabbed my by my wrists.

"Hey!" Rachel yelled and grabbed me.

"Let go of me!" I yelled and I saw police walking towards me from the entrance of the bar. Shit. I looked away from them and wouldn't make eye contact, and they grabbed me and shined a light in my eyes.

"She's on something. Looks like coke." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not on anything. I'm drunk you dickhead." I said.

"Sweetheart, you are on drugs." A cop said in a smart ass tone and I rolled my eyes and hit the cop and before I knew it I was being tackled on to the ground. I groaned when I felt shooting pain through my shoulder-they literally handcuffed me. I was literlaly be arrested for the second time working two weeks-but this time I was actually fucked.

"Stop!" I yelled and kicked my feet so they'd let go of me, but they didn't.

"You're a piece of shit pig!" I yelled and they grabbed the back of my neck and held me down as they got my ID out, and they brought me outside.

"Blaire-I'll get you out!" Rachel yelled and I ignored her. I didn't even know what to say. It was literally bullshit. I didn't even do anything wrong and they tried grabbing me.

* * *

I woke up in a cell and I was sitting on a cold floor with my back against a cincerblock wall. My head was throbbing and someone was yelling at me to get up. I looked up at him, my vision blurry at first but when I rubbed my eyes more I realized I was in a cell with a cop telling me someone was here to get me out.

I slowly got up and rubbed my temples as I walked out of the cell and he handed me my phone and everything else that they had gotten from me after searching me. I rubbed my eyes as I stumbled and followed him down the hallway and out a door. I was so scared but also extremely hungover. My shoulder hurt so bad too.

I got out in the hall after being escorted out and jake was standing against the wall waiting for me. My eyes softened and he looked over at me.

"Here." He said quietly and he took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. I was in a dress and I couldn't even move my arm.

"You okay?" He asked.

"My shoulder hurts-Why are you here?" I asked.

"I bailed you out." He sighed and he started walking away from me. I followed him out the police station and I crossed my arms in front of my chest. It was freezing.

"Jake-I can get someone to pick me up-"

"Who, Blaire?" He asked and flung himself around and I went to say someone but nothing came out.

"I'm not mad at you, at all. I'm just disappointed and confused on why you were arrested for one, assaulting an officer-but two, being high. When you broke up with me because I was high. So it's okay for you to be? But not me?" He asked.