Chapter VII

*Angela's POV*

As I untie my hair, I look through my closet to find something nice to wear. I stumble upon a red dress and walk over to the mirror holding the dress up to my chest. I look down at the dress and I decide this is what I will wear. I walk over to the bathroom and change into the dress. I look at myself in the mirror once again.

"Don't be weird," I say to myself. I look down at my phone to check the time; it reads 6;45. I walk back to my room to find what shoes I will wear.

Sitting on her bed on her phone, Ella looks up at me. She stands up and pulls down her blue dress. "Ready?" she asks.

"Yea, you look cute though," I say winking.

"Oh shush, look at yourself," she replies leaving the room to go over to Gabby and Eliza that are talking in the Livingroom. I walk over there also and notice Gabby and Eliza aren't talking anymore but instead are looking out the window like little kids.

"Who's that?" Eliza asks nudging Gabby.

"That is Mateo," she replies running back to the couches with Eliza and turning on the tv.

*knock knock*

Gabby slowly walks over to the door but before she manages to open the door, the door swings open revealing Giovanni leaning on the doorframe. "Hey cuties," he says while we look back at him in shock. "Let's go. Mateo is waiting for us in the car," he winks.

I look over Giovanni's shoulder and spot Mark walking up the porch towards us. He walks past Gio and wraps me in a hug. "Hey cupcake," I mumble into his chest. I let go of him and Gio shoots me a scary look.

"Well, shit we gotta have nicknames for each other, aswell. Angela yours is teddy bear." Gio says with a childish smile on his face.

"Okay then, yours will be," I pause to think for a moment , "Slut." I laugh.

"Oh sweetie you have no idea," he says in a deeper voice than normal. I look up at him wide eyed and he smirks at me.

"Um... guys let's go," says Ella in a low voice.

We walk out of the house, I lock the front door and spot 2 matte black cars; Mateo's Chevrolet Corvette and Marks G-wagon.

"Teddy bear, your coming with me and Mateo," says Gio pulling me towards Mateo's car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I say

"What if they kidnap us?" I hear Eliza ask Gabby.

"Shut your ass up and live a little bit," Gabby replies pulling Eliza into Mark's G-wagon and hopping in after her.

Gio pushes me towards the front seat next to Mateo but since I'm very hard headed I refuse until Gio literally picks me up and sets me in the seat. He buckles the seatbelt for me, closes my door and hops in the back.

"Hi," I say to Mateo who is looking down at his phone.

"Hello," he replies after a few moments of silence. He finally sets his phone down and looking over at me. His eyes linger on my dress a bit too long before he snaps back to reality. Mateo was wearing his typical 'bad boy' outfit, black jeans and dark red button up. He cleans up well.

"Stop eyefucking each other and let's get going," says Giovanni from the backseat. Mateo starts the engine and we start speeding down the street towards the main road. "Stop being such an asshole and play some music."

Mateo looks back at Gio through the rearview mirror and plays some music. Giovanni didn't like the music that Mateo was playing so he connects his phone with the Bluetooth in the car. Gio starts playing 'Baby' and he starts rapping along.

"Is he always like this?" I ask Mateo.

"Yes," he replies looking over at me.

"Sing along with me Angela," says Gio.

"Nah, I don't really sing," I say turning my head to look at him.

"Come on please? I'll even make Mateo sing," he says.

"Yea fuck no. I am not singing," he says not taking his eyes off the road.

"Oh come on. You sing in the shower all the time," replies Gio.

"Gio shut the fuck up and get your ass out of my car, we are here," Mateo says parking the car in a reserved area.

"Let's go teddy bear, Mateo is just being a bully," Giovanni says opening the door for me.

We walk into the large, and empty restaurant. All the staff are lined up against the wall and one of the staff that looks like the manager walks up to Mateo and they exchange a few quiet words. The manager walks over to us, shakes our hands, and walks us to our table.

A few moments later everyone arrives, including this one scary looking dude. I stand up and shake his hand like Gio, Mateo and Mark where doing.

"I'm Angela," I greet him.

"Stefano," he replies before walking over to Mark was sitting.

"Please sit, we have important information to share with you all," says Mateo from the head of the table.

_____AUTHORS NOTE_______________

-hehehheheheheh sorry i just cut it right there.

-okay so if u guys didnt know before i publish each chaptyer i write it in this notebook i have and well here's what i said....."im in science class rn but i dont really care about the planets."

-------------------------------------------------------