Epilogue

(Please don't read this if you know me in rl)

*Angela's POV*
*a little more than a year later*

"Shhh," I whisper yell.

Giovanni ducks behind a kitchen counter. "Sorry, sorry"

I run to the wall and slam my hand against the light switch, turning the light in the kitchen off.

"Is he-" Jordan stops himself as we hear the garage door opening.

"Thank God no one is home," Mateo says.

Mateo walks into the kitchen, sunglasses on his head, and wearing an all black outfit. He turns on the lights and begins walking towards the fridge.

All of us jump out from our hiding spots and yell. "Surprise! Happy birthday Mateo."

Giovanni steps forward and points a remote at the living room tv.

'Birthday Bitch' begins to play and everyone begins laughing.

I run up to Mateo and wrap my arms around his torso. He returns the gesture and kisses me on my head. "I hoped no one was home so you could be as loud as I want you to be," Mateo whispers in my ear.

"Actually, we are all going out tonight," Jordan says, somehow having heard what Mateo whispered into my ear.

"I for one, am not leaving until we eat the cake," Gio says running to the garage to get the cake from the garage fridge.

I let go of Mateo and tell everyone to sit down at the dinner table. Stefano grabs the paper plates and Ella grabs the forks.

Gio and the half of the ice-cream cake, I bought last night, enter the kitchen.

I cut the cake into small prices and place them onto the plates that Stefano pulled out. Gabby grabs the cakes that I cut and hands then out to everyone at the table.

Twenty minutes pass and everyone is full and out of the door.

"Finally, I do not know how long Gio would keep talking about the scar on his ass," Mateo says helping me clean the dinner table.

I start pouring water onto the dirty forks as Mateo brings more plates to throw away. He finishes bringing the plates and forks. Mateo grabs a towel from one of the many drawers and begins drying the forks I just washed.

"No, no, you are going it wrong," Mateo stops me.

Mateo walks up behind me, towering over me, and grabs the running water and wets the both of us my holding the nozzle over the both of our heads.

"Mateo," I turn, slapping Mateo's chest, water still pouring over our heads.

I quickly turn around and shut off the water.

Mateo places his hands onto my hips and pulls me into him. I feel a lump at the lower part of my back.

"I need you," Mateo says, his voice raspy.

"But I am dirty and wet," I say before realising what just left my mouth.

"My favorite," Mateo whispers into my ear. His hands traveling all over my body.

A breathe gets stuck in my throat as his hands reach my breasts. "Are you sure everyone left?"

"Yes, I am sure," he replies.

His thumbs begin creating circles over the centre of my breasts. His lips plant themselves onto my neck, kissing and sucking at my skin. My arms reach up and I wrap them around his head. He begins walking towards the stairs without stopping.

"Just so you know, I have been easy with you in the past. I will not be tonight," Mateo's raspy voice says against my neck.

Mateo lays me onto the stairs. He lets go of me and stands straight up over me. Mateo begins unbuckling his belt. He takes it off and tosses it onto the floor.

He begins taking off his pants and asks me to take off my shirt. I do as he asks and I reveal the black lace bra I bought just for him, for my husband.

"Sei tutto mio," Mateo says, his eyes traveling all over my body as he takes off the remainder of his clothes. His naked, bare, toned body stands in front of me. Scars and cuts cover parts of his body. Scars and cuts he got from fighting and training.

He kneels in front of me. "Lift your hips for me." I obey his command and he takes off my pants to reveal the matching underwear.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks. I nod and he takes off my pants, throwing them behind him.

I sit up and line myself up with him. I wrap my mouth around his length as he grabs the railing and the wall. His head leans back as a loud moan escapes him. I begin going faster and my hands dig into his chest.

I take him out of my mouth and he leans over me, his hand placed a few steps over my head. He slides his fingers swiftly under the elastic of my underwear and he rips them off.

"Those were new," he cuts me off my sliding a finger into me. His thumb begins moving in a circling motion on my sensitive center.

I yell a curse and Mateo slips in another finger.

"This is why no one is home," he groans.

My hips begin moving against his hand.

"Lift your leg onto my shoulder," he says not stopping.

Slowly lifting my leg onto his shoulder, he has a better view and thrusts deeper as a sharp gasps leaves my mouth.

Mateo pulls his fingers out of me.

He stares into my eyes as he licks his fingers.

I begin to melt as his mouth goes to the sensitive spot that is soaking because of him.

"I will never get tired of this," he says as I moan loudly.

Now I understood why Mateo wanted everyone gone.

Mateo grabs his member and places it at my entrance. He leans down and kisses me hard as he thrusts in.

"I love you," I say.

"Te amo," he replies.

————————————————————-
Author's Note

-you all are some horny bitches
-I wrote this for all of you. Thank me.
____________________________