Epilogue II

*Mateo's POV*
One year later

"Push," the doctor says to my wife as I hold her shaky hand.

He grunts and pushes once again.

I move the strands of hair away from her face and kiss her forehead. "I love you Angela."

She grunts once more and lets out a big sigh.

"It is a girl." The doctor says holding up my crying daughter.

The doctor hands my baby to the nurse behind her and begins cleaning everything up.

"Zemer, do you have a name in mind?" I ask Angela.

"If it is okay with you, I want to name her Amara, after Nonna." She smiles squeezing my hand.

I kiss her lips. "It is perfect, you are perfect, our daughter is perfect."

As soon as the doctors are finished with the delivery and the care, the room is immediately filled with our family and friends.

"I'm The Godfather." Giovanni says stumbling into the room, in one hand a giant teddy bear and in the other a massive bouquet of flowers.

My wife looks at me and we both smile.

"How are you feeling sweetheart? I brought you some soup." my mother tells Angela, pulling the soup out of the bag that she braught.

"Thank you but I am not very hungry at the moment," Angela replies.

Jordan and Stefano enter the room, their hands interlocked and each of them carry a gift for my daughter and wife.

"We walked into the hospital and the nurse just pointed to this room, we didn't even have to ask. I understand why now." Jordan laughs setting the gift on the table in the corner of the room.

"What is her name?" Stefano asks, leaning against the opposite wall.

"Amara," I reply and a smile appears on everyone's face.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. One of the men closest to the door opens it and there stands the doctor and our daughter in the hospital crib.

"Big family," the doctor laughs. "You may hold her if you'd like."

Angela nods and the doctor places our daughter into my love's hands.

"Que bella," my mother says taking pictures on her phone.

"I feel bad for her future boyfriend," Angela laughs quietly, nodding towards all the men that are secretly armed, including Gio, Stefano and myself.

"If that boy even raises his tone one beat too high he gon die. Wait that rhymed," Gio says.

"Okay, okay, everyone has seen my granddaughter, now out," my mom pushes everyone out of the room and tells us that she will be back later in the evening.

Angela hands me our daughter and I walk around with her in my arms. "Can we have another one?" I ask, looking up from beautiful Amara's face.

"Not so soon but yes I want more children," Angela smiles with her eyes closes.

I walk over to the side of her bed and kiss her hand. "Sleep my love."

Angela falls asleep, her chest rising and falling in a pattern. I place Amara into the hospital crib and rock her back in forth, in efforts to get her to sleep.

There are no words to describe the feeling of having a baby with the women that I love. The women who made me a father.

Amara Rossi, 7 pounds, 20 inches tall, dark brown hair, and my green eyes.

My daughter.

——————————————————————
Authors Note

what do y'all think?

THERE IS A SECOND BOOK GUYS!! it's called My Mafia
——————————————————————-