🍋Outsci (Science! Sans x Outer! Sans) "Scientific studies"🍋

Our boi Outer won the vote of who's top, so yay for him!
I've like also only seen one Outsci lemon in my time here, although it you know if more please do tell! This ship is hella underrated lmfao - anyway! I'm wasting time cuz nobody'll probably read this, so let's just
Y e e t into it--

Outer: O-type male
Sci: O-type male

~^•Sci's POV•^~

I'd be lying on my bed, attempting to restrain from touching any of my lower parts, fully aware of how painful this "study" was.

You see, I'm currently studying the magic of a skeleton monster's... Parts. On the topic of a particular form of magic spikes, one happening every few months after a monster has hit a certain age. This form of heightened magic greatly increases the sensitivity of physical contact, most prominently around the areas used for reproductive purposes. The heightened magic urges the monster to mate, gratefully punishing them the longer they refuse.

Or as most people call it, "heat".

And I, knowing nobody would probably want to help me with an experiment alike the one I am conducting right now, decided to do it myself.

A foolish choice.

And here I am, trying to see how varying the length of a skeleton monster's arousal spike could be.

It's only been five days.

Everything hurts, and it's taking me all my energy to refrain from "taking care of it".

I'd scroll through my phone, trying desperately to distract myself from "it" as I laid on a metaphorical bed of needles.

There was a knock on the door.

I knew that knock.

~^•Outer's POV•^~

Sci had been in his room for a long time... I was beginning to grow worried about him. I couldn't help it, I'm his boyfriend after all.

I'd stroll up to his door, giving it a knock.

"W-who is it-"

"You know who it is."

" ... "

I'd hear some shuffling, then Sci's voice back.

"I- I'm kinda busy right now"

"Babe, I haven't seen you leave your room in days. I'm getting worried, what's wrong?"

There was an awkward silence.

"Sci, if you don't come out, I'm coming in."

" O-OUTER WAIT-"

"Tooo late-"

I'd teleport inside his room, seeing a glow of light blue suddenly being covered up, leaving only the nightstand lamp in the dimly lit room.

Looking over at Sci, he'd be curled up in some blankets with a heavy blush on his face and a needy look in his eyes.

He'd look away from me, straightening his glasses.

"...Sci?"

He'd flinch at the sound of my voice, but not answer. He looked like he was in pain.

"Babe, I know you're hiding something under those blankets."

He'd tense up slightly as I'd walk over and sit on the bed.