Dom! Reaper Sans x Sub! Geno Sans (Heat)

A request from Spacedoutboii
Hope you enjoy!~

Geno: Omega
Reaper: Alpha

Reaper: Bold
Geno: Italics

~+Geno's Pov+~

Ugh, why today of all days?
Goth had JUST gotten back from a sleepover with Palette,
Reaps was in his job
And I.

Was in heat.
Peeeerfect timing...
I managed to get out of my bed and make Goth some breakfast without it showing too much, but it only got worse. After that hell of trying to clean the dishes without slamming my head on the counter, I crawled onto the couch and ripped out my phone, furiously dialing Reaper. Goth was (assumingly) asleep in his room. He picked up after a few moments, his lovingly sarcastic voice cumming (hahaaa get it-) in the other line.

"Sup Gen? Need somethin?"

" Come home. Right now. " I'd hold back a moan as I did so, lightly stroking the tent down my crotch.

"Ooh, you've got a problem there?" He'd chuckle on the other side.

" Just shut up and get over here. "

"Sure thing." I'd hear his voice behind me to see him towering over the couch.

~+Reaper's Pov+~

I looked down at Geno to see him stroking the tent in his shorts.

He gave me a look and then hung up the phone, grabbing my shoulder.
We were teleported onto the bed, with him on top of me.

Adorable, he thought he was going to be top?

"Hehe... How cute."

I'd chuckle lowly, giving a hard grip to his shoulders and flipping us over.

~Nobody's Pov (because all good lemons are in third person)~

Geno would look up at the towering, black dressed figure above him with a light red tint to his face.

"Hello down there~" Reaper would say with a purr.

And with a snap of Reaper's boney fingers, all their clothes teleported off, leaving Geno with only his scarf and Reaper with a lustful look down at the sub as hell skele below him.

Reaper, of course, knew where this was going and had protection on, pretty sure Geno didn't want ANOTHER kid.

"Let's see if you deserve it~"

Reaper would teasingly rub the covered member on Geno's entrance, earning an audible moan from the scarved skeleton.

"J-just... Just put it in you t-tease- mm..."

"Oh? Impatient, are we?" Reaper would chuckle lowly at this.

"...As you wish."

Reaper would slam into Geno, thus having Geno grasp his arms around Reaper's neck and hold on like it was his life. He bit onto a fold of his scarf to be able to detain the scream of pain the sudden rush had caused. Reaper would kiss the tears away in which were dripping down Geno's skull as he waited for him to adjust.

After a bit, Geno would rub his hips a bit, giving Reaper the signal to start moving. At first, he'd move at a slow pace, teasingly slow to Geno's taste.

"Wh-why are you going so.. mmn.. slow..." He'd question the tease of an alpha above him.

"To have a bit of fun, of course..."

Reaper would lower his hand down from straddling Geno down to his member, in which was sticking straight up.
He'd wrap the hand around it, lightly pumping it as he continued to thrust into Geno. From this, he'd earn a loud, heated moan from the scarved skeleton. Reaper would put Geno's legs onto his own shoulders, allowing himself to go deeper whilst still pumping the member in his hand. Each of these he did a bit faster as the moments went by, Geno becoming louder as Reaper's thrusts got a bit sloppier.

Geno could feel a knot forming as Reaper pumped his member and thrusted into him. Tilting his head back and into the pillow, Geno's tongue lolled out and he let out a fairly loud, incredibly heated groan as he came into Reaper's hand. Reaper, soon, came as well into the covering that he made sure he remembered to put on.

Geno had passed out under him when he had pulled out, tossing the used protection into the trash. He then put on some pajamas and slipped some onto Geno as well. Geno would subconsciously cuddle up to Reaper, them both falling asleep after a short while.

~+Bonus Goth's Pov+~

I heard some... Noises from my parents room.

Goddanmit they're at it again-

Edit: I've been relooking this story lately, and for it being my first lemon, I still think I did well ^w^