The End

Y/N's POV
Location: Unknown

I tracked his aura here. He must've fled here after the fall of Beacon. Father I will make sure you and Salem will pay for what you've done. And when this is all over. I will rest on my throne, as the god of Remnant. I walk forward to a small shrine room atop a mountain. Surprisingly one of the few places that wasn't damaged by the Grimm warheads. I walk inside and there he was meditating in the middle of the shrine.

Ozpin: I know why you're here.

Y/N(Goliath): Then you know your destiny...

I summon my sword and begin to walk towards him.

Ozpin: Must you be so steadfast in your actions son? The world is yours now, there's no one left to testify against you, no one to fight you, no one to stop you. You've won. So come, sit for a minute.

I grab him and pull him up by the collar.

Y/N(Goliath): I don't have time for this old man! I came here for one thing and that was you.

Ozpin: Son... please there's still time. This doesn't have to be the end... there can still be a happy ending.

Y/N(Goliath): We both know it's too late that father. Even if I... we tried. It wouldn't matter. This is OUR destiny now.

With that I plunge the sword into Ozpins stomach and implant the soul captivator into the handle.

Ozpin: N....no.... you can't....

Y/N(Goliath): I'm sorry father, but I can't let you escape and try to ruin everything I've worked so hard to get. I can't let you destroy my perfect world. Mother will join you in the place you're going. Goodbye, Ozpin...

I watch as his body glows a light crystallized blue and soon... nothing. His body was gone. Only his staff remained. With my task being done I went back through the portal to finish it all.

Hours later...

Y/N's POV
Location: Salem's palace

I walk back through the portal only to be met with Salem. She was holding Velvet by the ears and looked like a true demon. The hatred I saw in her eyes reminded me of when this all started. I've let my anger control me. And now I reap what I've sown.

Salem: YOU THINK I'M SOME KIND OF FUCKING IDIOT?!?! I KNOW YOUR PLAN AND I WONT LET YOU DESTROY WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!!!

She threw Velvet against a wall and started furiously launching elemental attacks at me. I could barely feel them. She swung at me with a blade, it shattered in two. She stared at me in fear and awe. I grabbed her by throat and prepared the blade.

Y/N(Goliath): This world is mine now. You will be forgotten just like everyone else. This is your fate. Goodbye mother...

I plunged the sword into her. Just like Ozpin her body glowed a light crystallized blue and soon... gone. Nothing remained of her. I went over to Velvet. She was alive, only suffering a couple bruises from the impact of the wall. I laid her down next to my throne.

???: So are you my master?

I turned around to see Coco. Or the new version of her. She was Grimmified just like Velvet, or I guess... just like the world.

Y/N(Goliath): No, I am the Goliath, the god of Remnant. And you are my inventors companion.

Grimm Coco: Inventor?

Arthur: He means me...

Arthur walked forward and slung one of his arms around Coco. I'm pretty sure he likes her.

Arthur: Goliath huh? A very very fitting name my lord.

Y/N(Goliath): Yes I agree... Arthur as I promised, you may go and live your life as you please. Everything is done. My new world is complete. There's nothing left that needs to be done. I'm proud to call you my ally. And hell maybe even friend.

Arthur walked forward to you. You shook his hand and saluted him.

Arthur: I shall stay in touch my lord...

Y/N(Goliath): As will I.

They began to leave.

Y/N(Goliath): Wait...

They turned to face me. I walk up to Arthur and type in coordinates into his transporter device.

Y/N(Goliath): It's a shrine atop of a mountain. It's one of the few places that wasn't Grimmified. If you wish to live there you may. However none of the Grimm are a threat to you. I can promise you that.

Arthur: Thank you my lord. May fate have us meet again one day...

Arthur opened a portal, he and Coco stepped through and they were gone. It was quiet in the throne room. I carried Velvet and had her sit next to me on my throne. She was asleep. Now finally after everything I can rest. My resurrection changed me. Whether the change was for the better or worse I will never know, but this world is my home now. This throne now belongs to I, The Goliath, this story has reached the end...