The Destruction Of Beacon

Y/N's POV
Location: Beacon

So here we are... after years of abuse, years of pain, years of agony I can now finally begin my revenge. I walk forward to see Ozpin standing in a large aura barrier with RWBY and CRDL.

Y/N: Doesn't feel so good to be powerless does it you cheating whores?!?! You know it's kinda funny. All my life I'd believed that I was powerless and doomed to be nothing my whole life. Who knew we'd end up here? You will never be free again. You will know my pain. You will know my agony. And YOU will know the torment and hell that has plagued me for years. Except unlike me... you'll suffer forever.

I could sense their fear, their wanting to run and hide. I could sense their distraught...AND I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT!!!

Cardin: Dude. Come on man! Don't do this to them. (Looks over to Team RWBY)

Y/N: Shut it dipshit! You think I'm going to listen to a worthless pig like you?!

Ruby: Y/N! Leave them alone! This is our fault...Please leave them alone! I'm sorry we hurt you. It was wrong, but please they don't deserve to suffer...

Y/N: Do you think that's how this shit works?! You think that you can say your sorry and everything's better?! Well guess what little red. Life isn't all sunshine and fucking rainbows!!! Life is only here to push you down and beat you to a pulp and let you suffer. But I was strong enough to take control! I grabbed life by the throat and killed it! I have the power! Your don't!

I look over to Ozpin.

Y/N: So here we are father. Give me what I've come for and I'll leave you be...

Ozpin: I'm sorry my son. I can't let you do that.

The gates behind us closed. Suddenly several AK-200's, 130's, 135's, Atlesian Paladins, and Spider droids popped out of every corner, every roof, every inch of Beacon. Two women who I could sense were the Maidens stepped forward. Ironwood, Winter, and Qrow were there as well as Team CVFY...or at least what was left of them. Coco looked over to my side and saw who she once knew as Velvet.

Coco: Oh my god...no... Velvet?

Sky: N...no way...

Yang: That's....Velvet?

Y/N: Yes this is the Velvet that you knew. But now she is perfect. She is mine.

Yatsuhashi: You'll pay for what you've done to her!

Y/N: No Yatsu... you will.

Yatsuhashi: DIEEEEE!

He charged at me. I dashed forward and cut him in half. He was still alive. I'm too much pain to scream but he laid their. I picked him up by the throat. I choked him as he stared into my eyes.

Y/N: Don't feel so sad Yatsu... she's practically gone. Not much of that is actually Velvet. Consider yourself lucky. You won't have to suffer very long. For I am not just destroying Beacon, I'm destroying all of Remnant.

Yatsu struggled to breathe and soon died. I dropped his corpse onto the ground and looked back at RWBY and their 'boyfriends' all staring at me in shock and horror. Coco was on her knees, crying.
I love the look of terror on their faces. Unable to look the embodiment death in the eye.

Y/N:You all will suffer for a long time. I will put you back together then take you apart all over again. I will make sure you all know the pain and torment you put me through.

Ozpin:Son please don't go down this path. It's not too late to change. We can help you... I can help you...

Y/N: I think we both know this is going to happen. One way or another...

With those words Salem summoned every Grimm imaginable as they began to tear beacon apart.

Ironwood. All units fire at will!!!

A large battle erupted. Ironwoods forces were quickly disposed of. And while they were strong, the maidens too fell to the overwhelming forces of me, Velvet, Raven, and Cinder who I found out were the Fall and Spring maidens. Qrow and Ironwood, hell even Winter tried their hardest to put up a fight and soon died by my hands. I decided to spare Coco. She'll be just like Velvet, and will serve as my right hand woman. As for Team RWBY and CRDL... their destiny is one far worse than death.

Y/N: Leave the maidens alive. They're coming with us.

I looked over to my father, who was heavily wounded.

Y/N: I WARNED YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DIDN'T COMPLY!!! NOW YOU WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH AS ALL OF REMNANT BURNS BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

As I said that I summoned a storm of dark lightning and watched as it started destroying Beacon.

Y/N: Let is move out. Tomorrow, WE START THE PURGE OF REMNANT!!!!!

My army proceeded to head back to Salem's palace. Before I entered I looked back to Ozpin who was standing in mortal fear. Unable to comprehend the hell that was about to be unleashed. 

Y/N: ALL OF REMNANT SHALL BURN AND BOW TO ME!!! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND YOU BLEW IT!!! NOW YOU WILL SUFFER A FATE, A DESTINY FAR WORSE THAN DEATH!!!