The Rabbit Of Rage

Ruby's POV
Location: RWBY's dorm

I was sitting on my bed in my dorm. It had been about a week since Y/N's funeral. Yang was off still making out with Russel. Goddamnit how could she be so insensitive. We killed Y/N it's our fault and there she is still betraying him. Maybe she is just trying to ignore what has happened by moving on with her life. I wish that I'd realized what we were doing was wrong. I wish I could either move on or just die. I haven't been able to get much sleep. Every time I close my eyes, his last words echoes through my mind.

Flashback Y/N: I'll see you all in hell...

Cardin: Hey Rubes.

He started kissing me. I pushed him away.

Ruby: Leave me alone Cardin...

Cardin: What? You're joking right? Y/N is gone. You have no one left but me. *Draws out knife* or maybe you need to be put into place.

Ruby: Try me bitch...

Before he could do anything Velvet burst through the door and proceeded to pummel him into a pulp. When she was done she kicked him in the gut and picked him up by the collar.

Velvet: If you EVER mention Y/N's name ever again...*summons a copy of Gambol Shroud in gun configuration* I'll blow your head clean off its neck.

He nodded fearfully. I watched as she threw him to the ground. She then turned over me. I felt a hard slap come across my face from her.

Velvet: It's your fault he's dead. I loved him more than any of you whores. But I suppressed those emotions because you made him happy. Even after everything you did to him. He still loved you. Blinded himself to the abuse and the scars that you covered his body in.

She began to walk out the door, but before she left she looked over to me. Hatred in her eyes.

Velvet: You will pay for your actions. And I'll make sure you burn for them.

She left the the dorm. I began to cry. I didn't want him to die. I didn't even want to hurt him.

Velvet's POV
Location: Diner in Vale

I'm sorry I couldn't save you Y/N... I'm so so sorry.... I loved you. I wish I had a second chance to tell you. To let you know how much I loved you. I wish you were still here...

3rd person POV

Little did the little bunny know that the "dead" warrior was still alive. Not fully himself but alive and heard every word she said.

Y/N's POV
Location: Unknown

Y/N: *slightly more demonic* well my little rabbit if you truly feel that way about me I ought to pay you a visit.

Cinder: Whose that?

Y/N: My missing piece...