The Beginning Of The New World

Y/N's POV
Location: Salem's palace

I watched from outside as the explosions began, if they followed my instructions then Cinder, Salem, and Raven should be back any second now. A portal opened and Salem walked through. Another portal appears and Cinder walks through. Now where's Raven?

Salem: The plan was successful. Good idea on your part to build those transporters.

Y/N: Are the others still there?

Salem: Yes, no one knew about the warhead until I was long gone. I left the second they launched.

Y/N: What about you Cinder?

Cinder: They never knew I left.

Y/N: Good. This is all good news. Now where is Raven? If I'm correct than Watts should've given her a transporter too.

Just then a portal opened up across the throne room and Raven came stumbling out. She was injured, but wasn't infected. She had a look of fury in her eyes.

Raven: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! We had a deal! Me and my battalion would serve you and in exchange you'd let us all live our own lives when it was over.

Y/N: And it is all over...

Raven: What do you mean?!

Y/N: This was going to be the final outcome of Remnant when I was done. If I let the White Fang, Romans mathia and your bandits roam free, there would've been a chance of rebellion, the free thinking that you could uprise and take my throne. I couldn't allow that to happen. So now they serve under me and my mother.

Raven: What did you do to them...

Y/N: The bombs that were dropped all over Remnant will Grimmify the land and any living person or creature in the blast area. Don't worry your people are still alive... at least physically, but their minds and souls are gone. They are nothing more than empty husk of who they once were. As for you, I know you're the Spring maiden. I can't kill you because then your power would find another host and I'd have to look for that person.

I summon my sword and ready myself.

Y/N: I won't kill you, but I can't risk you leaving this place. I WON'T let you leave. Your fate will be the same as the other maidens. Condemned to the sky cages.

She drew her sword and prepared to fight.

Raven: You'll pay for your betrayal...

Y/N: Even if you win this fight Raven, my mother and Cinder are still fully fit to fight. And even if you do escape from here, where will you go? All of your friends are dead and this world belongs to the Grimm nation now...

Raven: I stand for not just my allies, but for my family, for the maidens, and for the world of Remnant!

Y/N: Yang...

Raven seizes up a little... good a struck a nerve.

Raven: What about her...

Y/N: How does it feel to know your daughter will die because you weren't strong enough to save her?

Raven charged a me. She was quick to take down though, thanks to her damage taken from the earlier attack. She swung with much fury, however each swing became weaker and weaker making blocking a breeze. Finally after several minutes she collapsed. I walked over to her and dragged her unconscious body to the third sky cage. I threw her in and watched as the cage went back up to the ceiling.

Y/N:...Cinder...

I could sense her fear. She knew I could feel the power of the Fall maiden in her and knew her fate. She summoned her bow and fired an arrow at me. Direct hit. The arrow flew clean through me. But it didn't hurt, my heart had stopped beating a long time ago. I dashed over to Cinder and began to choke her. She struggled to breathe and I could feel her fear rising. I lowered her and whispered in her ear.

Y/N: This is your destiny... this is your fate... this is your eternal reward...

I stung her with a paralysis tendril and threw her into the last sky cage. Now the main threat has been eliminated... I shall take care of the rest shortly. I turned back to RWBY and RDL who were still chained and witnessed the whole thing.

Y/N: Now your fates will be sealed...