White Rabbit

Y/N's POV
Location: Grimm pool

I watched as Arthur lowered Velvet into the inky dark pool with a type of crane of sorts. After he fully lowered her in, he typed in something on the screen of the machine.

Y/N: So how does this process work? Will it hurt her?

Arthur: Unlikely my young king. She's in deep slumber and will most likely at worst feel a light shock.

Y/N: Very well good sir. Carry on.

He continued to type in commands into the machines monitor. After he was done, he jumped down from the machine and walked over to me. The machine began to whirl and hiss. It shot out waves of electricity into the Grimm pool Velvet was in.

Y/N: So Watts, how does this Grimmification process work?

Arthur: The machine sends waves of high voltage electricity into the Grimm pool, which will then disperse into the pool. This will stimulate the Grimm DNA and will cause a reaction for the DNA to find a physical host to attach to. The catch is, the host has to be a humanoid with a beating heart. Which Velvet has.

I watched as the electricity faded away. Soon the ground began to rumble around us.

Y/N: Watts is this part of the process?

Arthur: Yes, I forgot to mention this. She will have the hostility of a Grimm and as such will need to be tamed. That task is up to you my lord. You can tame her two ways, mercy or punishment. Choose wisely. Each Grimm is different.

The rumbling stopped. The pool was still and silent. Suddenly something flew out of the pool. It landed and stood up. It was Velvet. She was different, her body was a ashy white with Grimm markings covering her beautiful curves. She was truly perfect now. All that's left to do is tame her now.

 All that's left to do is tame her now

Y/N: Hello darling. I wish not to harm you, won't you comply willingly to your king?

Grimm Velvet: You are no king of mine!

She swung her red chains like whips at me. While the strikes were strong, they were easily predictable. I was able to dodge them with minimal effort. Soon she was tired out. Velvet was till getting used to her new body. I took this opportunity to charge at her. I summoned a short sword using my dark energy and dashed towards my prey. I stopped myself right to where the edge of my blade was resting on her throat. I heard her gasp in fright. I disintegrated my blade back into dark dust and turned to face Velvet. She was on her knees, head down. I kneeled down and caressed her soft pretty face.

Y/N: Am I your king now.

She nuzzled her face into my hand. She giggled and looked up.

Grimm Velvet: Yes my king.

I held out my hand and lifted her up. I held her close as I heard Watts give a slow clap of applause.

Arthur: Like I said. It would be easy.

Y/N: Didn't doubt you for a moment Watts.

Salem: Now that you have your perfect wife, it's time to start planning the destruction of Beacon.

Y/N: Yes I agree. Let's head back. I have a plan set up that will work if I can get everyone's cooperation.