First Blood

Y/N's POV
Location: Diner in Vale

I used my dark energy to form a trench coat of sorts to hide my identity. I looked around the cafe and saw Velvet in a cafe sitting in a booth by the window in the back. I guess I never realized until now how beautiful she is. She's just missing a few things.

Y/N:(normal voice)Hey are you alright?

Velvet: Yeah I'm fine it's just that my friend he...he....(voice shattering) killed himself...

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that. What was his name?

Velvet: His name way Y/N L/N. He was a great man. I just wish he was here now.

Y/N: *Uncloaking* wish granted.

Before she could realize who I really was I knocked her out with a sleeping crystal. She fell into my arms. I summoned my dark energy again and teleported back to Cinder.

Cinder: Is this her?

Y/N: Yes but she still isn't whole just yet. I'm sure Salem can fix that.

Cinder: Very well then. Let us head back.

We started to walk back to the portal in the Emerald Forest. On our way we sensed someone following us.

???: Hold it right there!

I turn around and see Fox standing behind us weapons drawn. He looked at me and froze in fear and shock.

Fox: Y...Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: Sorry Fox, I cant have any witnesses. You understand right?

Before he could answer I gutted him with a tendril and snapped his neck. Ensuring his death was quick and next to painless. I didn't want to kill him, but I couldn't have him running off and telling people of my rebirth.

Cinder: We need to go now.

Y/N: Agreed I sense the rest of her team coming to look for her. Let's get moving.

We teleported back to Salem's kingdom. Cinder bowed. I just stood there holding Velvet.

Salem: Who is this?

Y/N: My new love. And hopefully my wife. However she's not perfect. I need you to do something for me.

Salem: And that is?

Y/N: Grimmify her. That way she'll never leave my side or betray me.

Salem: Very well. Watts come with me. We're conducting a little project for this young woman here.

Watts: Excellent. Mr. L/N please come with me.

We began to walk to the Grimm pool to change my beautiful Velvet. How wonderful it will be when you're perfect my darling rabbit.