Is This Hell?

Y/N's POV
Location: Unknown...

I woke up in some kind of inky black pool wearing only my pants and boots. A large black line was placed over the bullet hole in my chest. I got up and began to look around at my surroundings. I was in hell. Or some form of it. Grimm were everywhere and the sky was a blood red.

???: Looks like you've made a successful recovery Mr. L/N.

Y/N:Who are you?

Arthur Watts: My name is Arthur Watts. You need not worry with introductions Y/N. Salem has already informed me about who you are.

I'm confused as all hell right now. I guess I really am in hell. Maybe I'll finally get some respect around here. Or at least I can earn it.

Y/N:Salem as in queen of the Grimm?

Arthur: Yes sir. The queen herself would like to speak with you, but if you need a minute to recover a little long please go ahead.

Y/N: No I'm just curious is this hell?

Arthur: That depends on your definition of hell.

Y/N: Well that was helpful...

Moments later...
Location: Salem's throne room

Salem: Well look who finally woke up.

Y/N:How long have I been asleep?

Arthur: Weeks Y/N. Your lucky that bullet didn't strike you any closer to your left otherwise you'd be dead instantly.

Y/N: Kinda wish I was dead...

I looked at my surroundings. A large palace room with Salem on her throne. Next to her stood a woman in a red dress and another with green hair and red eyes. Red eyes stood next to a man with grey hair while the red dress girl stood next to a tall bulky man with dust crystals on his waist pouch.

Salem: Welcome. You know when Watts told me about you I was a bit skeptical, but you really are him.

Y/N: Who?

Before she could answer my question I heard a deranged laugh come from the entrance. I turned around and there stood a scorpion faunas. He had two wrist mounted gun axe things.

???: So you're him?

Y/N: That depends. Who is him?

He just laughed. Suddenly he fired at me. Out of instinct I jumped up, avoiding his gunfire.

???: Ahahahaha! A fast one!

Y/N: What the hell?!

???: Come on! Let's see what you're made of boy!

He ran at me. I quickly summoned the dark aura powers and grabbed him by the throat. He struggled and tried to sting me with his tail. I grabbed it and crushed it. I heard the bones snap as his screams echoed through the room. He then slashed at me with his weapons. His blade cut my cheek. Out of anger I threw him across the room. He laid there passed out. 

Salem: Forgive my apprentice Tyrian. He isn't used to new faces.

Y/N: I can tell...  so why am I here? Is this like some kind of hell? Or am I in purgatory? Where am I?

Salem just chuckled. She raised her eyes to meet my gaze.

Salem: I assure you that will be answered in due time. For now let us just enjoy our time seeing each other again... my son.