Revenge Of A Fallen Son

Ozpins POV
Location:Headmasters office

I was sitting at my desk, trying to figure out how I was going to stop the onslaught that was about to take place. I know I don't have the power to stop      Y/N and Salem. Even with Atlas's best, we'd only be able to stop the first few waves of Grimm and other groups that Y/N had gained. Not only that, but he's also allied with the Fall and Spring Maidens. Maybe we stand a chance. I pulled out a box out of my desk, it was a gift from an old friend of mine. When the box was activated, it created a wall of green aura that made everyone and everything impossible to be attracted by Grimm. It could even block off standard bullets and weak to moderately powerful elemental attacks. Suddenly my desk hologram turned on.

Y/N: Hello father...

Ozpin: Hello Y/N. What can I do for you?

Y/N: Don't play dumb with me old man! You know what I want! I want all of Team RWBY and CRDL to be unarmed and cuffed waiting for me at the entrance. I want all of Atlas's tech offline and there to be no one guarding the area. If you fail to comply with these rules, you will watch as I crumple all of Remnant around you. I have spoken. Now you will deliver...

The hologram faded. I have to stop him. I have a plan. I just hope that they will answer. I push a button under my desk. Now I have activated the beacons. These were beacons I set up long ago, and hopefully it will bring the maidens here. They will remember the sign of help and will come to aid me in the fight. Now I must prepare the defense for what is about to happen.

Y/N's POV
Location: Salem's palace

I watched as Salem created a portal to Beacon. Soon I will have my revenge. After all the pain, agony, and suffering they brought unto me...soon they'll know what that feels like. I look over my army. Such a massive powerful force of men, women, faunas, and Grimm. Velvet walks over to me and caressed my face.

Grimm Velvet: Are you ready my love?

Y/N: More than I'll ever be. Soon this world will know my pain. They'll know the wrath of a fallen son.

Salem: The portal is ready Y/N. Do we have everyone?

Y/N: Yes mother. We are ready to commence the fall of Beacon.

Arthur: Before we leave my lord, I have crafted you this.

Arthur: This sword was forged from the dark crystals of dark mines and the scales of the legendary Wyvern Grimm that once brought total destruction and hell upon the people of Remnant

Arthur: This sword was forged from the dark crystals of dark mines and the scales of the legendary Wyvern Grimm that once brought total destruction and hell upon the people of Remnant. This sword was infused with the DNA of the Grimm and can channel your dark energy through it.

Y/N: This is perfect. Watts you are a man of true magic.

Arthur: Thank you my lord, I live to serve.

Y/N: Let is move out! I wish not to keep my father, or my old lovers waiting any longer. The anticipation must be killing them.

With that command, my army and I began to go through the portal. Prepare yourselves RWBY, CRDL, father... everyone. Prepare yourselves for the revenge of a fallen son.