Punishment To The Sinners

Y/N's POV
Location: Salem's palace

I walk over to Yang who was trying futilely to break out of her chains. I caressed her face. Such a shame this beauty has to be wasted on a slut like her...

Blake: So what... you just going to kill us too?

Y/N: Oh I have something far worse planned for you four.

Russel: Wait...there's seven of us.

Y/N: Not for long...

I summon my tendrils and start wrapping them around team RWBY. They struggle and resist but to no avail. I begin to make them move towards the rest of team CRDL and summon dark crystal knives.

Weiss: Whats going on?!

Y/N: You will know the pain I have gone through. Lets start by knowing the feeling of losing your loved ones...

Sky: Yang no please! I don't want to die!

Yang: I...I can't control myself! I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...

Y/N: SHUT UP! All of you just shut the fuck up!

I wrap tendrils around RWBY and RDL's mouths so they couldn't speak. I then made team RWBY stab the rest of CRDL and made the gut those pigs with their bare hands. Their muffled cries and screams filled the room until finally the team once known as CRDL was dead. All that was left was a sobbing, bloody group of team RWBY. I undid their chains as well as removed the tendrils. Their cries were like melodies to my ears. This was true music. The hymn of sadness.

Y/N: Now for your true punishment...

Ruby: Please no more...

Yang: Pleas stop...

I submerge all of them in dark inky liquid. I begin to transfer the liquid holding them with me to the outside world.

Hours later...

Y/N's POV
Location: Grimm Vale

I took Team RWBY through a portal to the new Grimm Vale. I desummoned the liquid and the four of them fell to the ground. They looked all around them confused.

Ruby: Where are we?

Y/N: This is Grimm Vale, this is one of the four new kingdoms of this new world. And this is your punishment.

Blake: Our punishment is freedom?

I chuckled a little and looked up at her.

Y/N: Far from it... your punishment is living the rest of your miserable lives in this new hell. You will be forever, running, and hiding as this world is no longer your home. Everyone of these Grimm will be after you. It doesn't matter if they're your family or friend in their past life, all they know now is misery and killing, as all Grimm do. This is your punishment for the betrayal of the Goliath...

Yang: Goliath?

Y/N(Goliath): I am a god now of this world yes? And as such I need a new name. I am Goliath.

Weiss: What will happen to your mother and Ozpin?

Y/N: They will suffer a fate much worse than yours. They will live in eternal torture. At least you can try to make a new life for yourself.

I turn to leave through the portal.

Ruby: Y/N.... I'm sorry... we're sorry.

I turn back to face them.

Y/N: I'm sorry too. It's too late for me to change anything now, but I know this wasn't the right choice. I have a feeling this isn't how the story was supposed to go...

Ruby: What story?

I summon their weapons and a small pack of rations. I toss it over to them.

Y/N: Good luck...

I turn back and leave through the portal. Now it is time to finish my task and rest on my throne...