False Reality

Y/N's POV
Location: Salem's throne room

My eyes widened slightly at hearing this. This isn't possible. My mother being the queen of the Grimm. What tomfuckery is this.

Y/N: That's not possible. My mother is dead. As is my father.

Salem: Oh what a naive child that you are. The truth is that your father couldn't handle the burden of his power nor the knowledge he had been given. You might know him as Ozpin.

Y/N: No.... that... that doesn't... I don't...

Salem: I assure you what I'm doing is for the betterment of not just man, but the world.

Y/N: You call this better? The world is at chaos. Everyone is cut throat. How could you think this is better?

Salem: By using fear I can bring these worthless excuses of sentient flesh-bags to their knees. I can control them. I can make them do what I please. I've been watching you, and let me tell you that you too can share this power.

Y/N: No... I won't be swayed by your dark deception. I swore an oath to protect the people of Remnant no matter what.

Salem: Oh for the love of god... LOOK AROUND YOU! No one cares about you Y/N! Your whole life is just one big joke to the world! No one remembers you, no one will miss you! You're just a punching bag for the world to abuse! I can change that fate though. I can make you see into the reality you've blinded yourself to.

She steps down from her throne and walks over to me. She placed her hand onto my forehead.

Salem: Now, see into your reality...

My vision went hazy. Soon the environment changed. I was back in team RWBY's dorm. I watched as a past version of myself got pummeled and beaten by a very vile and more angry looking team RWBY than I remembered.

Ruby: Worthless shit!

She jabbed me with the bottom of her Crescent rose in the chest. I felt that stab. It stung and felt like I'd been shot.

Yang: Good for nothing!

She clubbed me with her Ember Celia. I felt the blows and lost my breathe. I could feel myself choking. I tried to gasp for air, but none came.

Blake: Fucking useless!

She slashed your arm open with her gambol shroud. You tried to scream as that pain quickly flooded your arm. But you couldn't. You couldn't do anything but just feel, watch and cry.

Weiss: Can't do anything right can you?!

She injected a heat crystal into Myrtenaster and stabbed it into my face. I felt the sharp pain penetrate my skin. I could feel hot tears running down my face. I wanted to do something, anything!

Y/N:*struggling* please stop... stop it...

My vision went hazy again. Soon all I could see were different events of their abuse. Everyone's abuse. Everyone who had put me down, beaten me to a pulp. Everyone who to had torn my hopes and dreams into oblivion. I felt that same feeling I felt when I saw RWBY cheating on me. I felt my blood boil. Finally I snapped.

Y/N: ENOOOOOOUGH!!!!

I felt several dark tendrils shoot out of my body as the proceeded to strike every illusion that surrounded me. The environment changed back to the throne room. I felt tears run down my face and fell to my knees. Salem placed her hand on my shoulder.

Salem: Now is not the time of shrivel up and wilt my child. It's time you let your hatred be unleashed. It's time for you to take your chance and show your rage to the world.

I could feel myself rise. Something inside me is broken. My heart stopped beating. My soul felt empty. I was angry, I was broken, I was hatred.

Y/N: Why...why can't I just have a normal life...

Salem: Because you're not normal Y/N. You're my child. Stay with us and I assure you, you'll be treated like how you were always meant to be treated. Like a god.

The woman in the red dress walked up to me and Salem.

???: Salem, if he won't comply willingly *summons bow* I will make him forcefully.

Salem: He will comply. He's seen the truth of his existence and he will take revenge fueled by that hatred.

The lady made her bow dissipate into dust. She looked over to me, she had that same fire and anger in her eyes similar to Yang whenever they'd beat me.

???: So you joining us or not kid?

Y/N: Do I have a choice?

Cinder: No...

Y/N: I don't have a choice here. Either way I'm gone, so fuck it... they had their chance to rectify their wrongs. I'm done being nice. I'm done with all this bullshit. Lets kill.

Salem: You've made a wise choice. Trust me when your vengeance will come soon, and then they will all know your name, and fear it.

Y/N: There will be blood.