34 ~ Birthday Surpise pt.2

Start from the beginning

"So hard Michael and all for me." I teased palming him through the material with one hand. The other massaging my boobs pinching my nipples between my fingers to give him a show. His breathing was getting shakier by the second as he ran his hand up and down his stomach as if teasing himself.

"Please Alissa I love you girl..." He whimpered so desperately his hips twitching as he grew even bigger under my touch. Shuffling backwards slightly so my head was in line with his crotch, I looped my fingers in the elastic of his underwear tugging at it, dragging the material down painfully slow. His neat afro pubic area becoming visible as I continued my torture.

"Alissaaaa." He whined as he grabbed his boxers in an attempt to free himself, my hand hitting his away causing his eyes to snap to my face. They were pained and they pleaded to be touched.

I gave in to him and pulled them down, allowing his erection to fling up hard against his stomach. His sigh of relief indicating he was satisfied until I looped my hand around his shaft causing him to moan and hit his head back down.

"Shit Michael." I whimpered, the sight of his intimidating member staring me in the face, drops of pre-cum oozing from his slightly red tip. I brought my thumb to swipe lightly over him collecting his juices causing him to to grip onto the soft blanket.

"You taste so good baby." I teased placing my thumb in my mouth sucking on the pre-cum that glistened on it. His eyes locked on my mouth as he propped himself up once again, his fingers tugging at the buttons of his shirt to reveal his slightly damp, slim toned figure.

"God Alissa that's it girl." He moaned brushing his fingers across his small nipples, a spot I soon learnt brought him so much pleasure. His hand now trailing further down his center until it reached my head pushing it down slightly. His fingers lacing around his cock as he guided it to my lips, his tip poking at my chin.

"Happy Birthday Michael..." I cooed seductively as I proceeded to wrap my lips around his shaft taking as much of him as I could.

"Fuck!!" He groaned, his breathe getting caught in his throat causing his voice to break. The sound making my clit throb so intensely, I had to remind myself 'tonight is about Michael not you'.

"God you suck me so good babe." His hips bucking up causing his tip to hit the back of my throat, the shock making me gag. Saliva being realised from mouth and trickling down his cock. Suddenly I felt Michael's hands in my hair and what felt like a band being wrapped around it. I opened my eyes to see Michael's curls free and wild, loose from the restraint of the band that he had sweetly tied mine with.

"I needed to see your face baby it turns me on." He whimpered, his legs kicking slightly as I continued bob my head up and down. My palm placed on his stomach which I could feel tensing as I took him deeper.

My wetness grew between my legs as he continued to moan, his eyes still resting loosely on me as I looked at him through my eyelashes causing him to bite on the side of his lip. His hands pushed forward and rested on my head, encouraging the rhythm as I felt him twitching harder in my mouth.

"Ali-ssa.." He stuttered out, the sound of him moaning my name sending me over the edge causing me to suck him harder, running my tongue over his tip as my hand kneaded his balls. "Fuck!"

I watched as he brought his arms up to his head, covering his eyes as his face scrunched up. His lips parted as he continued to moan softly, his dick felt pulsating in my mouth.

"I'm c-close." He whispered out, his dick violently twitching inside me and his stomach tensing beneath my hand before a warm liquid shot to the back of my throat, followed by the beautiful sounds of Michael's moans.

"Fuckk!" He gasped as he fisted his hands onto the blanket as I continued to suck him. Running my tongue down his shaft to collect all his juices, his head now propped up to watch me.

"Shit..." He breathed out rather shakily as his eyes laid transfixed on my mouth, tongue storking agonisling slowly up and down his length, his cum now coating my lips as it trickled drop by drop onto my chin.

"I love how you taste Michael." I hummed cotnently as I brought his hand into my mine before gripping his thumb and brushing it along my chin so it was now glistening with his own juices. Parting my lips I guided it into my mouth and began to suck on his large thumb, his mouth hanging open slightly as he watched on at me. His chest still rising up and down as his breathing remained uneven.

"Come here." He whispered his other hand finding mine as he encouraged me to lay next to him, his arms immediately wrapping round my body helping me down so I could rest my head against his chest. His heart beating rapidly onto my cheek.

"Did you enjoy your present baby?" I giggled into his ear lifting my head up. His curls dangling in my face as he turned to face me, his nose brushing against mine. My hands still tracing up and down his bare stomach, stroking lightly over his manhood which still remained hard surprisingly, 'this man could go for hours' I chuckled to myself.

"Best birthday ever..."