Chapter.13 21st CENTURY GIRL

Jungkook's POV...

I was in heaven, calm and serene, laying with her by my side looking at the moonlit night.

1,2,3,4,5...........
All stars, we were counting hands intervened , laughing at silly things. I was looking at her moonkissed face, she was so bright, bright like an angel.

All of a sudden a man in black robe comes and takes her away from me and i couldn't even move from my place like i was glued there.

I scream. I wanted to run but couldn't.

I scream out her name but i wasn't able to hear my own voice. I see her being pulled and taken away from me. She came running towards me. She kiss me on the cheeks and whispering a goodbye she pushed me down the hill shouting in enthusiasm

'Goodbye jeon jungkook. Remember I PURPLE YOU. ALWAYS.'

I look at her in shock and closed my eyes.

I wake up all of a sudden from my dream panting heavily

Dream??

it was a dream??
I was sweating when jimin hyung rushed to me.

"Jungkook you awake. Thank god."

I open my eyes and look around. Jimin hyung was hovering over me wiping the tears and sweat. I was lying in the hospital bed.

I try to stand up but jimin hyung stop me," jungkookie , dont!!" And point towards the drip.

I look around and not seeing her, i ask," where is jinni?"

Hyung looked down avoiding my question.
I ask again a bit hesitant, hesitant to listen to the answer. Maybe it was a dream too but still i ask again,"hyung where is janette?"

We were interrupted by the sudden visit of the doctor.

He asks," so you are awake now. How are you?
I nodd," fine doctor."

Doctor smiles at me," It was very hard for us to revive you to consciousness. You slept too long."

I looked at him and then jimin hyung," how long?"

Doctor look at hyung and reply," straight 20 hours. Thats quite a long time. You know. Your body stopped responding. Your body was very tired, so we have to give you a heavy dose to keep you from awaking, you were shivering and i think anesthesia really strike hard on you thats why you were sleeping for this long."

Suddenly a tall figure appears behind doctor.

Seeing him here my blood boiled in rage, how can this man call himself her brother.

Doctor turns to greet him and when he asked for privacy doctor lefts the ward nodding. My lips twitched at his appearance.

I feel so cold inside as if i will kill him with my stare.