Chapter.4 AM I WRONG

Jungkook's POV...

Leaving her in the room, i came out.
Jerry flares its nostrils as if i can see him through a microscope, every feature so vivid, i freaked out when it uttered besides my ear,"she is impossible sometimes."

Tae hyung asked," why you were shouting?"

I speak as if i am reminding myself," hyung i have to go shopping. She dont have any clothes and my clothes are like twice her size."

Tae hyung understood my dilemma and spoke every word like comforting me," kookie you stay here. I will bring some for her. Going out now will be hard for you. And. I have a better fashion sense then you"

I glare at him," you are suppose to be helping me not pulling my legs."

Tae hyung held his hands in air surrendering," just wanna make sure she didn't end up being all white, black and greys. Your fashion sense sucks man."

"I will be bringing jimin hyung with me so that you can go live for at least half and hour."

I nod at his suggestion and say a bit shyly fidgeting my finger," please bring some you know t-that for her too. The smallest size you can get."

He raise his eyebrows at me,"bring what? I know what for her?" And I didnt know how to explain. I was just finding right words to say when his curved into a smirk. I dont know but i felt at ease," you know it hyung. Dont make me say it?"
He started smiling," yeah kookie i know it. Your smallest size thingie."

I bid him bye and as i was about to close the door my eyesballs popped out of my socket. I saw ajumma coming towards my house, the one that cleans the house.

I shut the door abruptly running towards my bedroom. She was wearing pajamas when i entered, i screamed," jerryyyyyyy!!!."
As usual he appeared out of nowhere and i jumped in more shock leaving both bewildered.

I turned to jerry and explain as if it isthe most difficult integration problem i had ever encountered ," jerry , my house cleaner is here. Her daughter is an ARMY, you know ARMY right!! The fandom we have. I will be fired, doomed if she saw her here. -lease, Please keep her hidden. I beg you, atleast for half n hour."

She was about to speak when i shush her," no speaking until i say. Okay."and gesture to zip up her mouth," remember no speaking. Until i say." She nods in agreement. I give one bedazzled look at jerry who is staring at us as if calculating the Pros and Cons of being here.

I locked the door from outside praying all the gods in the heaven to help me out as I have some hidden treasure of a kingdom behind the closed door. I twist the knob one more time to make sure it's properly locked.

Taking three deep breathes.
Jungkook baby, inhale ,exhale.
Yes you can do it, I left my fate in jerry's hands. With a puppy eye look on my face, all innocent I opened the main door.

Ajumma spoke as if judging me," jungkook-ah good morning. You shut the door ignoring mr. that's bad manners my child."

I give her a faint smile saying," Ah ahjumma good morning. I didn't see you coming."

She looks at me and smile back and without uttering she enters.
You know, when you are guilty you just feel like the whole damn universe is judging you.
She left for kitchen without a word to clean and i followed her nervously.

She asks sighing," what is it jungkook-ah?"

"Huh? Nothing."

"I think you want to say something. Why i have got this feeling that you are not happy seeing me this morning. Did i do something wrong? Did i not clean your house properly?" She sounded a bit sad and the expression i cant quite read.