Chapter.7 DIMPLE

JANETTE's POV...

"Phew!!"
It is so difficult for me.
I was repeatedly rotating my shoulders front and back. This lacy small cloth on my boobs was giving me cramps everywhere. I was feeling out of oxygen.

What i wore today? Why i have to wear it to go out?

Its so tight, i cant even breathe but he told me, i have to wear if i want to go out with him.

And him and me are different. I was going through my apple locket's folder, when i saw a folder called boy and girl.

Why I haven't noticed it earlier. Maybe it never interested me that much.

I saw many pictures in it. Then i realised that boys and girls are totally different and i came to know that boys really dont have boobs. Thats why he didn't have them. I peeked at him from the corner of my eyes. Kim Taehyung was driving and he was on the passenger seat all hidden with hat and mask. Dont they feel suffocated in it. Since i am feeling as if someone is crushing me in a hug.

Jeon jungkook and kim taehyung are boys and i am girl.

But one pic  fascinated me a lot, i was peeking at jeon jungkook time to time smiling.

He turned to face me gesturing a what. I avoided his question nodding my head.

He was busy showing me the buildings, parks and what not.

He must be thinking of me as naive, but tom never told me that him and me are different

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He must be thinking of me as naive, but tom never told me that him and me are different.

I was wearing this stupid dress and he was so comfortable in his trousers and t-shirt.

I took a deep breathe," jeon jungkook, i cant breathe. Can i??? Please."b

He cut me in the middle," no until you are out, you cant take it off."

Kim Taehyung chuckled at me, i frowned," why you are laughing kim taehyung."

He cut me seeing me through the small mirror in the car," oppa, call me tae oppa."

Jeon jungkook looked at him in amazement.

I scrunched my eyebrows at the word i never heard in my life, never was it ever in any dictionary," oppa? What's that?"

Jeon jungkook denied me to call him oppa. Kim Taehyung was laughing hard at this sudden outburst of him.

I pout and sit silently afterwards when my stomach growled.  I speak again,"i am hungry. You told me i can eat a lot and its 3 hours and still we are just driving and driving..and....still driving..."

He replied," you told me to show you what are beaches so we are going to see beaches."

"But i didnt told you i want to see beaches hungry." Pouting hard.

✔️My BoyfriEND is a HALLYU STAR 🌟 (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें