Chapter.6 LET GO

Jungkook's pov...

Seeing her sleeping peacefully i found myself at rest. Never in a million years i will feel so content and satisfied, as the one giving me now.
A tear left my left eye, thinking about what must have caused her these bruises.
I ran my fingers through her bruises when i heard her groaning in pain.

I left her side and was about to ask him but he sushed me as she is asleep and he is about to sleep too.

I looked at him with puppy eyes, most of the time it works but the-most-of-the-times is not today i guess.
Unlucky me.
He flipped on the bed and turning the lights off he pulled duvet to sleep.

I was restless as tae Hyung was not telling me why she was in police station. I was cursing myself and blaming myself for her condition staring at the ceiling thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of asking him again about her when a thought ran into my mind.

Jerry!!

Where is jerry?

I should go and ask jerry. I left the bed and went in the living room.

I called for jerry but it was no where to be seen. I went upstairs and looked around, called its name but it wasnt there too.

I heard some noises from the terrace, when i went up i saw the door to the terrace was broken and jerry was repairing it.

I called him back a bit annoyed as he was treating me like a ghost,"hey jerry! Why you are not responding me?"

Jerry without looking back ," huh! Whatever??"

I gritted my teeths at it,"whats with that expression?"

I rolled my eyes at that dramatic rat," i dont know,whats your problem dude? "

Jerry turned to face me, crossed its arms and shouted at me," what's my problem dude? Really? how could you? Dont you have a heart? If Not for her defence you would have been robbed."

My eyes widened in shock," me? Robbed?"

Jerry replied waving his hands in the air," forget it. Forget ever i said this."

Now i was loosing my shets," yah!! I am your landlord. You cannot wave at me like this. Y-you are suppose to answer me."

Jerry turned again this time its eyes were red," why? You aren't my landlord. I doesn't owe you a shet. We rats can go where ever we want and at whatever time we please. So shut your mouth or else i will leave this fucking broken door here hanging."

" omg so you know how to get angry. Did you loose your temper at me? y-you filthy rat. This is trespassing, its my prop.."

I couldn't complete when he averted its gaze from door again,"ISTG jungkook one more word and i will make sure you wont be able to speak for the rest of your life."

I was dumbfounded at its outburst, it sighed and hanging its shoulders loosely it sat on the last stairs and patted on the stair beside it for me to sit, i went and sat besides it. It jumped onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, we were not far from your house, when you left she yelled at you for throwing her out and that too hungry, empty stomach . I was enjoying her tantrums, i like it when she acts like some nerd but then she started walking towards the other side of the road cussing you so I followed her. At the far end of the street she found a bread piece half bitten so she picked it up and sat besides the stairs of one of the house. She was eating it when I saw you leaving your apartment, i was about to call you when thought crossed my mind that we can go back. I looked at her, peacefully eating that dirty bread piece, I waited for her  to finish it, when some thieves broke into your house from the back door as you forgot to shut it. I called her out but she was busy sulking at you so she didn't respond but as a good European citizen i had my duties to do so i left her there sulking telling her that food Taehyung brought is still on the table.  I tried to climb the wall, not to disturb the peaceful robbers from their work. I knew it  that the food-trick always works for her, when she grabbed me and putting me on her shoulders she jump climbed your terrace and broke the door and came inside waiting for them to break in."