Chapter.12 I NEED YOU GIRL

Jungkook's POV...

She pull her hand jerking me off.

"Heyy i told you i dont know any Jeon Jungkook. Leave me alone. For god sake."

And she turns away leaving me alone in the corridor.

Jerry confirmed," she is not janette!! I am sure of it."

I exclaim in disappointment," she is!! But!!"

I watch her going without even turning back.

She was wearing heels, god damn pencil ones and that too 5inches.

******flashback*******

Jinni was shouting at me from past 15minutes not leaving the bed," jeon jungkook, i am telling you i cant."

I held her hand,"at least stand up."

Looking at her feet, she nods again," i think i cant. I will fall."

I repeat," jinni, its been 15minutes already. at least stand up. I will catch you if you fall. Trust me. I wont let you fall."

She looked at me," okay its because i trust you." She stands up, her feets shaking. I held her hand and as i pull her to walk, she trips and fell in my arms.

She looks at me frowning," i told you, i cant walk in them. Why you want me to become a typical girl? I am very happy in my sneakers."

I replied holding her face squishing her cheeks," jinni,my baby, at least try the thing before rejecting it."

She twitch her lips and jerked my hands away from her cheeks turning back and sitting on the edge throwing the heels in the other corner, she fell on the bed," i tried it and now i reject it. I am not gonna wear it ever again jeon jungkook."

*******flashback ends********

She changed a lot.
A lot.

I took a deep breath and told jerry to go back to her, but it refuse to leave me and following me it get into my blazer's pocket again hiding.

I walk out of the office.

Looking back at the building i notice, Tom was looking at me from the glass window on fifth floor. When did he move to fifth floor from basement. I walked away.

I was waiting for uber i booked when a man in his fifties interrupted," excuse me!"

I  looked at him, He repeats,"excuse me? Are you jeon jungkook?"

I looked at him from top to bottom observing what he is upto,"yes i am."

He stretch his hand for a shake, i shook hands with him," I am Antonio Gates, Uncle of Thomas. He told me about you. You are friends with janette??right!!"

I twitch my lips at his sudden question," i dont think so , i am anymore."

Even he knows i am her friend and she doesn't.