Chapter 1 New beginning

The birds tweeted outside as I opened one eye to see nothing but darkness until my alarm went off and my mum came upstairs angrily and screamed "Eve! Can you get up that alarm has gone off six times your going to be late for school!"
I groaned and pulled out my new blue,green and pink checked top and put on my dark blue jeans then my shoes and washed and brushed until I was ready.
I got downstairs to see Kian standing there with his penny board waiting for me. "Can you hurry up I have loads of friends to say goodbye to unlike you!" He said playfully .

Finished my toast and grabbed my penny board and rushed out of the door. Me and Kian stopped at Becky's house to wait for her to skate to school with us we normally meet Courtney at school and Sian and Emily as they get dropped off.
We were near the school now and Kian went faster as he saw his mates.
Emily and Sian was waiting for us as we slowly walked into school we talked about me moving to USA and how unfair it was, when Kian ran up to me an kissed me on my forehead and whispered "you will be fine " he smiled and turned away.
😳😳5th period 😔😔
The bell went and it was time Becky and I walked to the front of the school and grabbed me into a massive hug "I will visit I swear!" Sian and Emily ran towards me and hugged me as tears rolled down my face I turned around and Kian stood in front of mums car.
I said the final goodbye and I turned away from them and ran into Kian's arms as he helped me get into the car and hugged me the whole way to the airport.

We got our tickets ready and got ready to board the plane my seat was next to Kian and a boy who looked familiar, he had brown hair and amazing eyes and a smile which glowed into, my eyes which caused me to blink!

Who is it!!......
I will write a new one as soon as I can don't worry! 😉☺️😊😍😎😇