02; After Recording

Edit: I changed the words Mark said at the end because someone said it was unfair to use Mark's dad's last words. I think it sounded better before, but eh, whatever. (I also noticed how I wrote in first person lmao) Have a great day!

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

I sat on my bed, book in my hand. Mark was in the next room recording, and I could constantly hear his screams which would make me giggle.
Soon the screams died down, so Mark was probably finished and was editing. I was finally able to fully focus on my book.

I didn't notice that Mark had gone into the room until he climbed onto the bed and laid his head on my stomach.

I raised my book and saw his face. His eyes were shut and his glasses were still on. His mouth curled into a small smile when I ran my fingers through is fluffy hair.

I took in this moment, as these are my favorites. I loved it when everything was quiet and the atmosphere was relaxing; everything was perfect.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

Without hesitation, he answered, "You." in his slow deep voice, and as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

A blush crept onto my cheeks and I still continued brushing his hair. His breathing was slow and relaxed; I knew he was going to fall asleep any minute now.

"I love you." He mumbled.

And, he fell asleep.