15; Mario Kart

"Oooh I'm gonna getcha," You taunted, catching up to Mark.

"NO! GO AWAY!" He shouted, trying to get away.

Both of your eyes were glued to the screen, the sounds from the game and your heavy breathing filled the room. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead. It was getting intense.

You shot a red shell at him and his kart stumbled, driving past him.

"AHH!! FUCK YOU!" Mark screamed, his voice getting higher. You laughed and drove faster, the finish line appearing on the screen.

"Yes, YES!" You cheered as you crossed the finish line.

"NOOO!" Mark exclaimed as he threw his controller. You stood up and started jumping around.

"God dammit," Mark laughed, running his fingers through his hair. You stuck your tongue out at him and he just flipped you off. You laughed and sat back down on the couch.

"I let you win," Mark said as he glared at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Sure you did."

You reached for the popcorn bowl and Mark grumbled. He got his controller and started looking through the different tracks. He stopped at one and looked at you.

"Let's do Rainbow Road," He announced, smirking at you. Your eyed widened as you glanced at the screen, Rainbow Road being displayed. You smiled playfully at Mark.

"Bring it on," You said, wiping your hands and grabbing your controller.

"Oh, I will bring it." He replied, starting the game.

Your eyes were glued to the tv, preparing yourself for another round full of cursing and yelling.

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧
Thank you so much for 1k !! :D feel free to request :-)