25; First argument (Part 2)

A/N: The highly requested part 2. I hope you like it :D Also, thank you so much for 70k+!! Its unbelievable, really. You're all pretty cool. Have a great day!

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

You woke up to the sound of utensils clanking together. Rolling over to the other side, you were met with a half-smiling Mark who held a tray in his hands which contained your favorite breakfast.

"What's all this for?" You asked, yawning.

"You'll see," He replied, his voice deep as it was laced with sleep. He placed the tray gently on his side of the bed before grabbing his laptop that rested on the night stand. You sat up, brushing your knotted hair with your fingers as you watched Mark sit on the bed and open his laptop. You observed him; like how his brows furrowed and how he bit his bottom lip from concentrating. Curiosity etched onto your face, but all you could do was sit among the warm blankets and wait.

After setting up whatever he was up to, he handed you the laptop and your attention immediately set on the screen in front of you, which ironically, displayed a video of Mark.

'For Y/N' Was the title of the video which showed at the top left corner. Your fingers went over the pad and you gently clicked on it to play the video.

"Hey guys, as you're probably wondering from the title of the video, this video is meant for Y/N," Mark started, giving a smile which eventually turned into a serious look.

"And no, nothing's wrong with her; the only person who has a problem is me. As some of you guys know, Y/N is my amazing girlfriend, and I usually keep our relationship private- except for right now, obviously. But anyway, this is an apology video from me to her because I've just been a douche, really. I'm not going into detail or anything and no, I did not cheat or anything like that. Okay, um, I'm sorry, Y/N. I hope you can forgive me."

The video then faded and something else started to play. It was a compilation of moments Mark took with both his phone and camera- from when you first moved in, to some vlogs you two made when you travelled to some country, and even some where you two were just goofing around. Your lips soon turned into a smile; even giggling from time to time. Your eyes stayed glued to the screen while Mark watched you with admiration.

The montage of you two ended with a short clip of you at the beach watching the sunset. It then cut back to Mark in his studio.

"Those were just a few of my favorite moments with Y/N," He chuckled, pushing his hair back and playing around with it.

"Well, every time I spend with her is special. And yeah, I'm beginning to sound like a total cheeseball.." He started to laugh, squinting his eyes.

"Ah, anyway, thanks for watching! I'll see you in the next video- oh, but before I go, there's one more thing I have to say: I love you, Y/N. More than words can express. Okay, Bye bye!"

The video then faded into black and many of Mark's thumbnail for his other video's displayed on the screen. You moved the laptop to the side to reveal Mark; only this time, he was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

He gently handed them to you, a shy twinkle in his eyes, reminding you of your first date with him. As you held the flowers with your left arm, Mark stood in front of you with a regretful frown.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. There's no excuse for what I've done, really. I was just being a straight out ass. After what you've told me, I realized how much time I've been spending making unnecessary videos when I should've been spending time with you. I am taking a break, and I've even reserved a seat at your favorite restaurant," He said, which made you smile.

"Anyway, um, I've also noticed that this is our first argument," He continued, giving you a sheepish smile as he played with his fingers.

"And I know that we are going to go through more down the road, but always know that I'm never, ever, going to give up on us that easily."

He finished with a whisper, and for a moment you two stared at each other, breathing in the silence.

Mark had done so much and exerted so much effort even if it was just your first argument, but this shows that he's true to his words about not giving up that easily. It would be silly to not forgive him, obviously, so there you were, carefully placing the flowers behind you before standing up and giving Mark a hug.

His hands snaked around your waist and he held you up, your foreheads pressing against each other.

"Thank you, Mark. For everything," You whispered, your eyes boring into his once more.

"Anything for you, Y/N. I love you." He replied, slowly putting you down.

With your hands around his neck and the sunlight pouring through the windows warming you, you pulled him towards you and kissed him.

"I love you more." You said once you pulled away, and he grinned down at you, with a look of pure adoration that would never go away.