38; Love Letter

A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! I just don't feel like writing, I guess ;-; The number of followers I've gained is amazing and all, but I can't help but feel a bit pressured. Sorry for feeling so overwhelmed over all this, I'll try to post something better. Anyway, have a great day! x

Note: This is in Mark's POV! (Trying to guess what he would say/writing him in character is pretty tricky...)

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

Dear Y/N,

Hey, I just finished recording and you're already asleep, which kind of sucks since I wanted to talk to you, but hey, I know how much you love your dear and precious sleep. And since I'm not sleepy, I decided to start writing this letter to you. I know that it's kind of cliché and old-school but I remember you saying that you love them - I think on that day where we had a sleepover with Sean, Wade and Bob, after they all fell asleep and we were trying to keep our voices down since they were right beside us, although I'm sure they couldn't hear anything over Wade's snoring. That was really fun, we should do it again sometime.

Anyway, (I'm rambling again haha I know) umm... What's there to talk about? OH, there's this movie I want to watch. I'll text you when I'm free, which may be a week from now? Not sure, but I'll make some time.

Okay, I'm definitely trying to prolong this by writing random crap, because argh, I'm just not ready, okay?! (Sorry for my choice of words, I am trying to sound smarter but we both know I'm an idiot.)

Well, let's start there.
I don't need to hide my feelings when I'm with you. I just, shit how do I word- I feel very... comfortable around you? Like, I can easily break down my walls and share anything with you. There. That makes sense, right?

I don't know if you've caught on, well, maybe you have because you are really smart. I didn't mean to say I don't think you're smart! I just, god, I'm sorry. I am so bad at this. Please bear with me.

What I'm trying to say is... I like you, a lot. Yes, as in more than a friend, as in romantically. I'm sorry for not confessing to you in person, I just thought you'd like this since it's romantic and all that. If you don't, I can just say it to you anyway. Besides, I probably will, whether you tell me to or not.

Obviously, like anyone who has feelings for their best friend - they're scared of admitting it; they're scared that their friendship will fall apart. And I was, too. I don't want to lose you, ever. But hey, it's pretty damn hard to keep these feelings inside, ya know? And I may have gotten some confidence from Sean (that Irish bastard can actually do something right... just kidding) and even you. I mean, I don't think you'd let something like this be a reason to end our friendship. I trust you.

I like you a lot, Full/Name. You make me laugh, smile, and feel so peaceful when times are rough. I am so grateful to have met you. It hurts me when you think badly of yourself, because I just can't see how someone so amazing could think of themselves like that. You are so, so beautiful. Prettier than the stars and all those games with great graphics. I don't know what I'd do without you.

So, I guess that's it - for now. Don't feel pressured to say yes or accept my feelings if you're uncomfortable. You can tell me anything; you know that, right? I'd love to go on a date with you sometime. I promise I'll make time for you. Man, this was really cheesy now that I read it, but I meant every word I said.

You make me happy, so I want to make you happy, too.

Love,
(Your bestest friend in the whole wide world) Mark