01; You read a fanfic about him

Note: Since a lot of people were asking, I believe the title of this fanfic is called 'Then *Poof* You Were There' by TLexWriting :-) Its a really good fic and I definitely recommend it! P.S I changed this a bit so it would make more sense I guess. Have a great day!

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

"Have you ever noticed that most couples break up because of miscommunication?" I asked Mark as I stirred my coffee.

He looked up from his phone and raised his brow. "Where'd that come from?" He asked, placing his phone down so he can focus on me. That's something that I've noticed, he always stopped whatever he was doing to listen to me, and it made me happy.

"I was just reading another story," I said, studying my coffee.
"And the main character, Alexis, walked in on her new boyfriend making out with her enemy. As usual, Alexis screams at him and tells him to never speak to her again, then runs away. But, she didn't even let him explain."

I looked up to find him staring at me with an interested look on his face; and urged me to continue what I was saying.

"Alexis' enemy barged into his room and tried to seduce him. He tried to push her off countless times when she started forcefully kissing him, but, to no avail. The thing is though, I don't know how he couldn't have pushed her off. I mean, he's a strong guy!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, just as she stuck her tongue down his throat, Alexis opens the door and finds them in that situation." I continued as I went over to Mark and sat across from him.

"What angers me is that Alexis didn't even let him explain! Sure I'd be shocked but I wouldn't jump into conclusions." I grumbled, and from the corner of my eye I saw Mark chuckle.

I sighed and sipped my drink. Mark got up and sat beside me, draping his arm over the couch.

"So... is the story about me?" He asked, looking over to me.

My face became warm. Could he read my mind or something? I was reading a fan fiction about Mark, as my boyfriend was the great and famous Markiplier. I mentally groaned.

"Uh...." I fumbled with my cup, avoiding his eyes.

Unexpectedly, he started tickling me. I gasped in shock, but my laughter quickly followed and echoed through the house.

"M-Mark, s-s-stop!" I begged.

He laughed along with me, and soon stopped. I breathed heavily and instinctively moved away from him, thinking he would attack me again.

He looked at me, waiting for an answer. I sighed, caving in.

"Yes, it was a fanfic about you.." I mumbled, waiting for a reaction.

He smirked. "I knew it."

I hid my embarrassed face in my hands and heard him chuckle. I felt the couch shift so I knew that he went over to me. He removed my hands away from my face gently and smiled.

"We aren't gonna break up because of miscommunication," He stated as he pulled me into his arms. "Heck, I sure do hope we don't break up at all! That would be horrible!" He removed one of his arms from my waist to knock on the wooden floor. I giggled at his actions and he just smiled, placing his arm back.

"I love you." He said, kissing me on the nose.

"I love you too, ya goofball." I answered, kissing him on the lips.