Stood Up :/(pt 8)

The next day was the day you and Noah were gonna go on that date he said. You went to the local milkshake place where noah said he would be.. you got there and you were so excited. An hour went past and you thought maybe he forgot so you texted him, another hour went by and nothing changed. The third hour you decided to leave, you cried all night "am I not good enough?" You thought. The next day you went to school when you saw Noah out of the corner of your eye, it looked like he was trying to catch up to you so you stopped.

He walked up "hey look I'm sorry" he says when he looks down at the ground and looks back up. "No you're not." You reply. "No. I mean it, I really mean it." He says with this sad look in his eye. "Something came up in my family." Thats what they all say you thought. "I waited 3 hours" you say when you frown a bit. "You were waiting 3 hours?" He repeated after you and he looks down at the ground. When he looks back up he says "look I can make it up to you. I promise". "Are you sure?" You ask. "Yes I'm telling the truth." He says. "Just give me another chance" deep deep really deep down you what to say no but you know that would hurt you both so you say "Yeah I guess." He replies with "you will?" With a smile on his face. He looks back down and looks back up and says "cool um I'll text you later then." As he starts to walk away you realize he hadn't said something, something he always says. He turns back around looks you in your eyes and says "loser" and walks away with a big smile on his face. Dang he said it, man is he cute or what!