One Wedding & A Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Thank You...momma!" he said softly to her.

She gripped him a bit more fiercely, hearing him say that made her heart flutter, like when Sirzechs saved her from death and asked her to marry him all those years ago. Without knowing she began to tear up, the love she felt was overflowing from her.

"I love you so very much...my sweet boy!" she replied with a bit of cracking voice from the emotions she was feeling.

He chuckled a bit and kissed her head as the song ended, to a small applause.

Right before the cake was too be cut, the front doors to the reception blew open and in came five figures, one whom began clapping.

Everything stopped and a few people's worlds went crashing down.

"Well, well! What an interesting gathering, and i do feel bad for ruining it....not really!" the person began chuckling.

"Whom are you?" Naruto asked.

The man who had the same eye and hair color as Grayfia and Athea looked back at him smirking.

"Oh i'm sorry my name is Eculid Lucifuge and i just came be too see my big sister and little sister...how ya doing Fia....Athy!" he said with a hint of condescending attitude.

"How can this be...we watched you die, how are you still alive?" Athea said in total shock.

"Good question....i faked my death, do you know what happened after you both turned traitors? Do know the pain i felt when you joined their side and left me alone?" he said in a serious tone, looking them dead in the eyes, eyes filled with hate and vengeance.

They said nothing, but just continued looking at the long dead brother in pure shock.

"You two traitors abandoned me and joined the rebellion...i was humiliated, and now i can restore my honor and the honor of the Lucifuge clan...with your deaths!" he snarled viciously as he charged at them pulling out his sword ready to kill his sisters.

Grayfia with out thinking pulled Athea in as she sobbed seeing her older who now wanted her dead her eyes unable to look away seeing her little brother now trying to kill her.

*Clang*

His sword was stopped, by Naruto who now had angry look in his eyes neither sword moving, but it gave Sirzechs and Ajuka enough time to step. In and save both women.

"Sorry, but i'm not letting you kill my mother and Aunt," he said as he backhanded Euclid sending away, skidding back to the other four.

He spit some blood out and look at the one in question.

"Ah you must be the human trash my traitorous sister adopted, then again she was trash just as well, always too kind and caring for her own good" he said.

"Trash no, one of the greatest mothers ever...your damn right, with out her i wouldn't a third of the man i am today, i owe her more so much and i don't want her to die, she has a daughter to take care and grandchildren to love" he said still standing there.

He just began laughing, "it wont matter, soon the world will be plunged back into the old ways, your days are numbered trash, Riser wants back those bitches as he calls them and those two traitorous bitches will die by my hand! Enjoy the tone you have left because Trehexia will come back and she will help us bring the golden age of the Devils back" he said as he and his accomplices vanished in magic circles.

"No you wont...honor had no use for the dead and you hurt those whom i love!" Naruto said as his eyes began glowing, he began releasing his killing intent at him and his companions and it was powerful, this took them back by surprise. It was as strong as Vali's grandfather.